Salary allowance disbursement schedule Pis / Pasep Its dates were changed by the federal government in 2021. As a result, the beneficiary could only access the allowance in 2022 for those who still must receive it in 2021.
Therefore, those who worked in 2021 and still did not receive it will only be considered next year. In principle, a new calendar should be created in 2023. However, depending on the conversion rules of the program, it may include payment due dates Pis / Pasep last year, plus this year’s 2022 due.
PIS/PASEP allowance in 2021
First, the updated information is that a worker who did a work activity with a signature in a labor card or work in public service in 2021 will only have access to the benefit in 2023. So, if that’s the case, more than R$19 has to be paid. billion.to be made available to more than 22 million workers to cover PIS / Pasep payments in 2021. As a result, these pledged amounts should be in the budget law for next year.
Therefore, in 2022, the issuance of the salary bonus for 2020 and the payment of the PIS / Pasep bonus to workers who worked in 2019, but did not receive it, are included in the current budget. In addition, the allowance for 2021 will be extended through 2023.
How do I know if I am eligible for the allowance?
First, the employee can call (158) or access the Digital Work Card application to find out what rights they have. In addition, there are still support channels from financial institutions.
Employees of private companies can contact PIS
- by cell phone through the Caixa Trabalhador application;
- by Caixa.gov.br;
- Through the Caixa Center: 0800 726 0207.
The public servant can contact Acep
- through the central office of Banco BB – 4004-0001, both for the capital and for neighboring cities;
- 0800 729 0001 for other cities in the states where the worker resides;
- 0800 729 0088 (for anyone with a hearing impairment).
In 2023, the salary allowance can be doubled to over R$1,300
The utility value varies with the time spent on the work activity. Therefore, depending on the selected salary scale, an employee may receive up to R$1,301 in 2023 (the amount set aside for the minimum wage for the following year). See expected PIS 2023 schedule:
- Twelve months of work – R$1,301.00.
- Eleven months of work – R$ 1,192.00;
- Ten months of work – R$1,084.00;
- Nine months of work – R$975.00;
- Eight months of work – R$867.00;
- Seven months of work – R$758.00;
- Six months of work – R$650.00;
- Five months of work – R$541.00;
- Four months of work – R$433.00;
- Three months of work – R$324.00;
- 2 months of work – R$ 216.00;
- One month of work – R$ 107.00.
PIS 2023 payment schedule
- January born: 02/15/2023
- February born: 02/15/2023
- March born: 03/15/2023
- Born in April: 03/15/2023
- Born in May: 04/17/2023
- Born in June: 04/17/2023
- July born: 05/15/2023
- August born: 06/15/2023
- Born in September: 07/15/2023
- October born: 07/15/2023
- Born in November: 07/17/2023
- December born: 07/17/2023
PASEP 2023 Payment Schedule
- Registration end 0: 02/15/2023
- End of registration 1: 15/03/2023
- End of registration 2: 17/04/2023
- End of registration 3: 17/04/2023
- End of registration 4: 05/15/2023
- End of registration 5: 15/05/2023
- Registration end 6: 06/15/2023
- Registration end 7: 06/15/2023
- Registration end 8: 07/17/2023
- Registration end 9: 17/07/2023
Finally, the government deferred payments Pis / Pasep It will allow accrual of benefits for 2023.🇧🇷 Find out more about these rights, ask your company’s human resources or personnel department, or consult government service channels to resolve your doubts.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”