Recently, the President of the Republic, Jair Bolsonaro, passed Law No. 14,438/22, which provides for the release of the credit limit of R$4,500 for Individual Small Entrepreneur (MEI) And 1.5 thousand Brazilian riyals for normal persons.
Initially, according to the rules of the software release, the method is intended to serve individuals who want to do this and owners of small businesses. Anyway, micro credit is available through the app square his.
It is important to note that the R$4,500 amount represents an increase in the Caixa Tem microcredit values. Until then, the loan amount was up to 3 thousand Brazilian reais. The new law is an update to the terms it currently offers Federal Savings Bank.
CAIXA TEM LAUNCHES A NEW LOAN UP TO 4,500 BRL
First, it is important to note that the values that can be pulled will be different.
While the MEI will be able to redeem the microcredit in an amount of up to 4.5 thousand Brazilian Realan individual may withdraw an amount of up to 1.5 thousand Brazilian riyals.
The new loan is linked to the program Digital SIM card It expects to have two proposals, as outlined.
for normal personThe loan will be fixed at R$1,500, with a monthly interest rate of 1.95% per month and 24 months for payment. To get the amount, you will not need a lot of bureaucracy, as the recruitment can be done directly through the Caixa Tem application, just agree to the terms of the loan and wait up to seven days for analysis.
about MEIThe loan can be up to R$4,500, with an interest rate of 1.99% per month and 24 months for payment. In this case, the interested party must go to an agency of cashierIt is imperative that you have, at a minimum, 12 months of billing for any amount with the respective CNPJ.
Therefore, the idea is that people who are called “dirty” in the market and who are having difficulties in contracting lines of credit can access the loan through the program. In addition, he seeks to formalize informal workers.
In short, check the credit terms for each group:
- credit limit of up to 1,500 thousand Brazilian reais;
- interest rate of 1.95% per month;
- Repayment term: up to 24 months;
- The order is submitted digitally directly through the Caixa Tem app.
For Legal Entities (MEIs)
- A credit limit of up to 4,500 thousand Brazilian riyals;
- Interest rate: from 1.99% per month;
- Repayment term: up to 24 months;
- However, now the demand is only in agencies. However, Caixa has already informed that recruitment will soon also be possible through Caixa Tem.
How to apply for a loan through the application?
Furthermore, it is important to note that contracting through Caixa Tem is, as of now, available to individuals only. According to Caixa, developers are already working on authorizing the request for MEIs through the app.
In short, see how individuals should request credit through the platform:
- download or update the Caixa Tem App;
- Update your registration on Request;
- Click on “Credit Caixa Team”;
- Click on “Hire Caixa Tem Credit”;
- Tell us how you intend to use your loan money. Remember that it is necessary to inform you that you will apply the amount in some pledges;
- loan simulation and selection of the amount of installments;
- For those who do not have digital savings yet, the opening can be done immediately. There is no requirement for an additional fee to carry out the procedure;
- Confirm the order and wait for the 10 days provided by the federal government.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”