A trade and a housing of Saint-Antoine street South Granby have been damaged by a fire of electrical origin.
One of the occupants of the apartment was pulled from the bed to 3h15, in the night from Thursday to Friday, when the smoke alarm of the trade, specializing in sales and bike repair, located below his apartment is triggered.
The arrival of the fire, flames were visible in a hangar that is related to the trade. After about an hour of work, firefighters were able to extinguish the flames.
The damages are assessed at $ 15,000. The electrical wiring would be responsible for the damage.
More details to come.