Coach Adelson Batista strongly criticized the referee after the draw London With Bahia, Tuesday night, at Estádio do Café. The captain explained that he did not like the behavior of referee Andre Luiz de Freitas Castro during the 90 minutes.
According to the coach, the referee tied the match and made it difficult for Tobarao to develop his plays. He even mentioned in his analysis a move by Cabrini, in the second half, and the fact that the team was close to Vasco in the table to bolster his complaint.
– I’m not one to criticize the refereeing, but it annoys our athletes. That feature in Cabrini I’ve never seen. I don’t know if we bother him because we are close to Vasco. I see my group is angry. Let’s play, we want to play, but they are holding back – said the coach at a press conference.
During the match, the Tubarão players showed some annoyance with the referee’s marks, which caused complaints during the break. They did not agree with the standards adopted by the fencing referee.
Adelson Batista after Londrina tied Bahia. – Photo: Riccardo Chicarelli / Londrina EC.
The match between Londrina and Bahia ended without a yellow card, but with 26 fouls, 18 of which were for the tricolor.
The announcement comes after Londrina equalized in the last minute of the match. After Tricolor opened the scoring in the first half, Parana pressed and rewarded in the 49th minute of the second half, with a goal from Gabriel Santos.
– It was an important target, it gives you attitude. Regardless of looking for a tie, we have to understand the game as a whole. Our suggestion was to take the lead in the game, and have the courage to take on an opponent who is in the G-4. We had a character – a seal.
With a draw, Londrina follows G4, in fifth place, with 35 points. The difference with Vasco – the first in the access group – is seven points. However, Team Carioca still entered the field in the Tour.
Now, the club will have 11 days of preparations to face Brusk, at 8:30pm, at the Augusto Power Stadium.
Londrina vs Bahia – Best Moments
- Brusk vs London: Augusto Bauer – 08/27, Saturday, 20:30
- London x CRB: Café Stadium: 8:30, Tuesday, 7 p.m.
- Public Relations Agent x Londrina: Germano Krueger – 03/09, Saturday, 20:30
“Evil analyst. Explorer. Problem solver. Hardcore zombieaholic. Coffee fan. Writer. Bacon aficionado. Friendly reader.”