In May 2020, Digital Influencer Reagan Bailey has started to smell bad odors coming from her apartment in Los Angeles (USA). Quarantined for the height of Covid-19, she didn’t know what it was, but described the smell of dead fish.
When I found out it couldn’t be spoiled food, I became concerned. The smell was so bad that she couldn’t sleep and was feeling nauseous.
Reagan Bailey lived for two months next to the body – Photo: Reproduction
On Friday (15), Reagan posted on TikTok what happened on that occasion: She lived for two months with a dead neighbor, m Los Angeles, United States.
“I slept three feet from my neighbor who died eight weeks ago during quarantine. I hope it’s a lie,” he said.
In the videos, the influencer said she noticed more spiders entering the apartment and a very bad smell when the wind ran through the windows. Once, I thought the neighbor’s dog had died.
“I started thinking that maybe my neighbor’s dog who lived to my right had died and I was very worried, but my boss told me I couldn’t knock on the neighbors’ door and bother them,” he added.
As the smell worsened, she called her friend to assess the situation. He couldn’t stand the pain and got sick too. It was then that I came to the conclusion that something was wrong.
Although the official insisted not to disturb the neighbors, Reagan called the police, who gave them 48 hours to go to the scene.
But amid protests over the death of George Floyd, the influencer decided not to call the police back.
The switch came when I convinced the official to send in a maintenance worker to find out the source of the smell. He said, “He hardly went up the stairs. He took off his mask and said, ‘I’ll get the master key, someone’s dead.'”
The American says that eight police officers arrived at the scene minutes after she called and interrogated her with other residents. The influencer did not mention the age of the neighbor nor the cause of his death.
“To cut a long story short, they said this was the worst decomposing body they’ve ever encountered. I won’t go into too much detail, for the sake of person privacy, but let’s just say they were liquefied and were basically skeletal at this point. The symptoms I was experiencing were Me and my friend because of the toxic fumes and gases emitted from the body,”
“Devoted food specialist. General alcohol fanatic. Amateur explorer. Infuriatingly humble social media scholar. Analyst.”
Amateur prospectors find a gold nugget valued at more than 830,000 Brazilian riyals in Australia
Pope Francis hospitalized in Rome with a respiratory infection | world
The solar wind may reach Earth by Friday