One hypothesis is that the electric current was generated by the underwater lights, due to a lack of maintenance.
Two adults and two children were rescued after they were electrocuted inside a swimming pool in a condominium in the city of Neiva, in the province of Huila, Colombia, last Tuesday 10.
The two minors, ages 8 and 11, and an adult were swimming at hospital discharge. I became inconsistent after the trauma. The apartment guard dove into the water to try to save them, but ended up getting electrocuted as well.
Then, the other residents of the apartment complex helped the four people. A video clip circulating on social media shows the moment of the rescue. The fire department was activated and the injured were taken to a hospital in the area. They were released hours later.
Electrical discharge in the Neva pool, four hidos left
The boy was present on Sunday, causing an electrical discharge inside a swimming pool in the closed Caminos de la Primavera complex, injuring four. pic.twitter.com/oWBVtpKCSv
– La Voz del Pueblo (@lavozdepueblo1) January 9, 2023
“So far, what is known is that the fence was activated, so that area was out of service until the inspection was conducted,” Nevada Fire Department chief Elmer Perez told the newspaper. Tempo.
One of the hypotheses examined is that the electric current was created in the pool by underwater lights, due to a lack of maintenance.
“Devoted food specialist. General alcohol fanatic. Amateur explorer. Infuriatingly humble social media scholar. Analyst.”