February 5, 2023
Andrek, from Palmeiras, is sold to Real Madrid.  See value

Andrek, from Palmeiras, is sold to Real Madrid. See value

Andrek will play Real Madrid (ESP). a Palm trees He accepted the proposal and specified the sale of the player’s financial rights to the Spanish club.

The information was initially provided by General Electric and confirmed it UOL Sportsthat found what Negotiations include €60m, with a larger fixed portion and a smaller portion for targets. These rewards are achievable, especially the more valuable ones.

Real Madrid will pay the taxes collected by the Spanish Tax Authority (about 12 million euros). That is, it is an operation of 72 million euros (407 million Brazilian reals). Endrick’s contractual fine was set at R$328 million (€60 million).

Since the legislation does not allow underage players to play for foreign clubs, Endrik, 16, will only be able to move to Madrid in July 2024. Until then, he will play for Palmeiras.

Alviverdi Club owns 70% of the athlete’s economic rights. The remaining 30% belongs to the player who negotiated the ratio at the time he signed his first contract with Verdão. In a statement, Palmeiras took responsibility for the operation.

And the club wrote that “Palmeiras, Spanish Real Madrid and representatives of striker Andrique reached, on Thursday (15), an agreement regarding the player’s transfer to the Spanish club in July 2024, when he turns 18. The process is confidential.” .

“We have completed the biggest negotiations in the history of Brazilian football,” said Leila Pereira. “Real Madrid’s proposal is in line with Andrique’s immense talent and in line with the sporting and financial goals we have set since the beginning of the negotiations.”

To win the race that included Paris Saint-Germain (France), Chelsea (ING) and Barcelona (Spain), Real Madrid agreed to cover the 15% tax burden that falls on Brazilian clubs in negotiations with Spanish teams.

Endrik is the youngest player to score a professional goal with Palmeiras, at the age of 16 years, three months and four days. The player adds six matches and three goals to the club.