a Care From Botafogo With the bookmaker Parismatch, officially announced on Friday (6/1), is currently the third-oldest player in Brazilian football. Glorioso will receive R$55 million in total for a two-year contract.
Botafogo’s new major sponsor pays no more than Crefisa in Palm trees (81 million Brazilian reais annually) and that Banco BRB Flamingo (35 million R$ per year). Each season, Glorioso will receive R$27.5 million, of which R$2.5 million will be allocated to women’s football.
In carioca football, Botafogo will get far more than Fluminense earns in its contract with bookmaker Betano (just over R$7.5m a year) and more than Vasco, which is in talks to renew with Pixbet for R$18m (twice the amount received). in 2022).
Check out the Brazilian Football Sponsorship Ranking:
1) Palmeiras (Crevisa) – 81 million Brazilian reals
2) Flamengo (Banco BRB) – R$35 million
3) Botafogo (Barematch) – 27.5 million Brazilian riyals
4) Sao Paulo (Sportsbet.io) – R$24 million
5) Corinthians (Neo Química) – R$20 million
6) Atletico MG (Betano) – 15 million Brazilian reals
7) Grêmio (Banrisul) – R$13 million
7) International (Banrisul) – 13 million Brazilian reals
9) Santos (Pixbet) – R$9.5 million
10) Vasco (Pixbet) – R$9 million
11) Fluminense (Betano) 7.5 million Brazilian riyals
Source: Lance! (amounts per year)
“Evil analyst. Explorer. Problem solver. Hardcore zombieaholic. Coffee fan. Writer. Bacon aficionado. Friendly reader.”