Gabriela Martins dos Santos, a student at the Catarini Federal Institute (IFC) in Brusc, won a bronze medal at the International Olympiad in Astronomy and Astrophysics (IOAA). The event was hosted in Kutaisi, Georgia..
The Brazil team was made up of five high school students. All of them, including Gabriella, were selected for the Olympics after undergoing a long process of testing and training. The IFC student from Brusque was the only student from Brazil at the event.
The student was accompanied by Professor of Physics at the Marcos Joao Correa Foundation. This was the second time that Gabriella participated in the Olympics. It was the first student post from Brusque in 2021, when the event was hosted in Colombia. On that occasion, she also won a bronze medal.
– Prusk Health Department confirms fourth case of monkeypox
– Woman found dead with wires around her neck in Santa Catarina
– Video – Brusquense wins 13,000 Rls at Trimania Vale and comments on plans with the prize
– Man arrested for car theft in Joinville
– Understand why the pet market is growing more and more in Blumenau
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”