at recent days , Caixa Economica Federal I reported that 1.1 million workers can still withdraw PIS (Social Integration Program) additional. The salary bonus can be up to the minimum wage (R$1,212) for each recipient.
It is important to note that the resources indicate amounts that were corrected or no longer refunded between 2016 and 2020.
Namely, the amounts have already been deposited in the workers’ accounts and in the digital social savings open in Caixa Tem. The worker can consult payment information on the Caixa Tem or Caixa Trabalhador apps, or by calling 111.
Who is entitled to additional PIS/PASEP?
According to Caixa, in order to be eligible for additional PIS / PASEP, it is necessary for the worker to prove that he is entitled to a salary bonus in the reference year. It is important to note that the rules for granting merit have not changed. Therefore, in order for you to receive salary allowance, you must:
- be enrolled in PIS/PASEP programs for at least five years;
- You have worked under a formal contract for at least 30 consecutive days or not;
- received minimum wages for female physicians in the base year;
- Obtain duly updated work data in the Annual Social Information List (RICE).
The worker is entitled to a minimum wage up to a maximum of (1,212 Brazilian reals). However, the amounts are released according to the time worked in the accrual base year. According to Caixa, the average amount available is R$398.99 per beneficiary.
Furthermore, it is important to point out that workers who are entitled to PASEP (Program for Social Integration and Assets Composition for Civil Servants) can search for Bank of Brazil (BB) To consult and withdraw the excess value.
Workers can access the digital labor card application or call the Ministry of Labor and Social Security phone number 158 to refer to the information.
On the other hand, civil servants can check whether they qualify for an additional allowance through the BB portal, at the call center 4004-0001, for capitals and metropolitan areas, or at 0800729 0001, for inland areas.
Pay the PIS 2022 fee
Pay Program for Social Integration (PIS), referring to the base year 2020, remain available to workers.
The Caixa Economica Federal The transfer of salary bonus amounts was carried out in the first quarter of this year. It is important to note that the deposit has been delayed, as the government has suspended payments during the Covid-19 pandemic, with the aim of helping the country’s economy.
Who is entitled to a PIS?
This year, they receive values PIS Workers who carried out official activities, in 2020, in the private sector. According to the Ministry of Labor, there are still about 400,000 Brazilian workers who have not recovered their accounts.
However, according to the benefit calendar, workers will be able to withdraw amounts until December 29.
Who is eligible for PIS 2022 They are workers:
- First, they received up to a minimum wage in 2020;
- conducted some paid activity for at least 30 days in 2020;
- you have updated data in the history;
- Finally, they have been registered with PIS/Pasep for at least five years.
PIS 2022 schedule
The PIS 2022 schedule The value of PIS 2022 is determined by the months of work.
- work for 1 month – R$ 101;
- 2 months of work – R$ 202;
- 3 months of work – R$ 303;
- 4 months of work – R$ 404;
- 5 months of work – R$ 505;
- work for 6 months – R$ 606;
- work for 7 months – R$ 707;
- work for 8 months – R$ 808;
- 9 working months – R$ 909;
- work for 10 months – R$ 1010;
- 11 working months – R$ 1,111;
- Worked for 12 months – R$1,212🇧🇷
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”