Due to lack of update, citizen may end up losing access to Caixa Tem app. However, in cases of ban, it is possible to unblock it through WhatsApp.
Due to lack of update, citizen may end up losing access to caixa team app. However, in cases of blocking, it is possible slot Across The WhatsApp.
.’s digital account savings bank It allows receiving government benefits, as well as providing various financial services, such as loans, payments and transfers via PIX, among others.
How to unlock Caixa Team by WhatsApp
- Download the Caixa Tem app available for Android and iOS;
- Access your account using CPF and password;
- In the application menu, find the option “Release Access”;
- The user will be directed through the automatic help system. Click on the available icon and access the generated link to start a conversation on WhatsApp;
- Once this is done, just follow the instructions to submit the necessary documents to unlock the Caixa Tem.
According to Caixa, the procedure may take up to 48 hours to process. If after this period access is not granted, the indication is to search for a unit from the nearest institution. At that time, be with your official identification document to authorize the device.
Caixa Tem can be blocked for several reasons – mainly security related. Among these reasons:
- Registration Violations: In this case, a Caixa branch search warning appears shortly after trying to log into the app. To resolve the situation, it is necessary to go to an agency with an identity document and request a registration settlement.
- Several CPFs are registered under the same mobile phone number: For security reasons, there is a limit to the number of people using the same cell phone. In this case, according to Caixa, all you have to do is ask, at an agency, to exclude CPFs that don’t need to access Caixa Tem from your phone. Remember to bring a personal identification document and the CPF numbers that should be left out.
- The same CPF is recorded on many mobile phones: The same person (CPF) cannot access the account on many cell phones, so there is a limit to the number of cell phones the same user can use. In this case, Caixa’s advice is to go to a branch with a personal identification document and ask to delete cell phones that you will not use to access the application.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”