The nubank It is one of the credit cards A favorite of Brazilians today. You can use it to buy in Brazil and abroad.
Among the same benefits, users get no annual salary or maintenance fees, among others. However, is it possible to get this product, under 18 years old? Find out more below.
Can someone under 18 get a Nubank card?
In short, to order a Nubank card, there are some rules that must be followed. One of them is that Brazilians under the age of 18 cannot apply for the card.
So, check below the requirements to apply for a Nubank card:
- be over 18 years of age;
- live in Brazil;
- You have an Android smartphone (version 4.4 or higher) or an iPhone (iOS 10 or higher);
- It is not necessary to have pre-approved credit to apply for the card, that is, even those who have a financial hold at credit protection agencies can apply.
To apply for your card, you must access Nubank Card Website And follow all the steps. In addition, it should be noted that in case of late payment of the bill, the following interest is charged (according to March 2022 data):
- Interest on the delay: 1.99% to 15% per month + 1% late payment per month;
- Credit interest: 2.75% to 14% per month;
- deferred fee: 2% on the unpaid amount;
- loan oh people: from 0.95% per month;
- Interest on bill installments: 0.99% to 13.75% per month;
- Interest on credit card withdrawals: 9.75% per month.
Finally, it is worth noting that those who wish to obtain a Nubank credit card do not necessarily need to open a digital account with NuConta.
Anyway, do you want to stay informed of everything that is happening in the financial world?
So follow us YouTube channel And on our social networks, like FacebookAnd TwitterAnd Twitch And Instagram. So, you will follow all about Banks Digital credit cardsAnd loansAnd financial technology and topics related to the world of finance.
Photo: Diego Tomazini / Shutterstock.com