after, after 4-0 loss to Fluminense For Brazil this Saturday, in the Maracana, Corinthians First off-court challenge on Sunday: to get the players back to strengthen the squad against Boca Juniors, on Tuesday, in Bombonera, in the second leg of the Libertadores round of 16.
There are a total of nine questions for the game. The list contains:
- Maycon – right thigh adductor injury
- Jill – Injury to the posterior muscle of the right thigh
- Gustavo Silva – Tendinitis
- Rafael Ramos – Discomfort in the posterior muscle of the left thigh
- Wagner – Injury to the hamstring muscle of the right thigh
- Du Queiroz – A contraction of the posterior muscle of the left thigh
- Renato Augusto – Discomfort in the calf
- William – Injury to the right shoulder
- Joao Victor – Pain in the right ankle and possible sale to Benfica
Vitor Pereira in Fluminense x Corinthians – Photo: Rodrigo Coca / Ag Corinthians
Coach Vitor Pereira will meet with the medical department this Sunday, right after morning training, to decide who will be on the flight.
And the coach stressed at the press conference on Saturday, who is still in the Maracana, that he should take players considered “suspicious” to Argentina, pending last-minute tests.
The coach admitted: “Someone or the other is going to be up to the game to see if they can go or not.”
The Portuguese expressed his regret for the extent of the injury he suffered Corinthians.
– We have wounded and wounded, the options are decreasing and decreasing and accumulating in an absurd calendar. Who walks with all the competitions? It’s absurd. I didn’t think it was possible, but it is possible in this country. Whoever objects to all (competitions) begins to have problems. Injuries started to appear on players we hadn’t thought of before, like de Queiroz. He has to play every three days non-stop until he gets injured. There will come a day like today (Saturday), when we need new players to put pressure, to get the ball, but we don’t.
In the Bombonera, after a 0-0 draw in the first match, at the New Coimica Arena, it became Corinthians Need to win to secure qualification for the quarter-finals. New Equality decides penalties. There is no longer a qualifying credit in Libertadores.
Corinthians Banner – Photo: Reproduction
+ Watch: All about Corinthians In Globo, sportv and ge
“Evil analyst. Explorer. Problem solver. Hardcore zombieaholic. Coffee fan. Writer. Bacon aficionado. Friendly reader.”