Corinthians fired 69 players in the first year of President Duilio Monteiro Alves’ term in office. to wipe rudder Includes all core and under-23 athletes and professional athletes who have been dismissed and/or not renewed since January 1, 2021.
board of directors accounts Savings of nearly 5 million Brazilian riyals in the payroll With all these contract terminations, especially for the non-renewal of players associated with the professional team.
The breakdown by category for this administrative, financial and sports cleaning in Parque São Jorge is as follows:
- 17 youth athletes.
- 36 athletes from the under-23 team;
- 16 players from the professional squad.
Regarding the boys, there were four main reasons for the 17 to break out of the norm: technical analysis that there would be no future; regret the contract itself; Increase options for the same position; And not to agree with their agents.
The 36 who were part of the Under-23 team were fired, mainly, for a lack of quality. The board’s analysis was that these players did not and would not have any prospect of being part of the main team.
The 16 players associated with the professional football division Parque São Jorge left, mainly, for three reasons: the end of the course; Lack of financial agreement and/or change of strategy by the technical committee.
right on time: This amount does not include players loaned to other clubs, such as Bruno Mendes, Mateus Jesus, Ramiro, Vital, etc. These athletes are still associated with Corinthians, and some are paid by the club itself, although they wear the jerseys of other teams.
Meet the 69 players who left Corinthians in 2021!
Professional work team
- Marcel, the wheel – left the club in January 2021
- Lloyd, striker – left the club in January 2021
- Sedkley, full-back – left the club in January 2021
- Rene Jr., steering wheel – left the club in January 2021
- Boselli, striker – left the club in January 2021
- Carlinos, striker – left the club in January 2021
- Marlon, defender – left the club in March 2021
- Iago, defender – left the club in March 2021
- Khazar, midfielder – left the club in April 2021
- Camacho, the steering wheel – left the club in June 2021
- Jimerson, defender – left the club in June 2021
- Otero, striker – left the club in June 2021
- Angelo Araus, midfielder – left the club in November 2021
- Kaik Franca, goalkeeper – left the club in December 2021
- Walter, goalkeeper – left the club in December 2021
- Michel Macedo, full-back – left the club in December 2021
- Maxel Lima, striker.
- Jorge Colman, attacking midfielder;
- Gabriel Silva, striker;
- Joao Ramalho, steering wheel;
- Facundo Ezequiel, steering wheel;
- Lucas Daniel, half;
- Rodrigo Fernandez, steering wheel;
- Diego Richelmann, goalkeeper;
- Matthews Almeida goalkeeper.
- Renan Brenner, profiler;
- Yuri Souza, steering wheel;
- Daniel Benha, striker.
- Wallison attacking;
- Adriel, steering wheel
- Diogo Vitor, midfielder;
- Dimitri Lima, half;
- Ravinia sock
- Ronald, defender
- Fabricio Oya, attacking midfielder.
- Gabriel Portugal, side;
- Eduardo Blanco, side;
- Jill striker
- Gabriel Dias, defender;
- Ali Mantely, my side;
- William Felix, my side;
- Felipe Torres, defender;
- Philip, goalkeeper.
- Eugene, goalkeeper.
- Hegor Lapa, side;
- Warrian Volante
- Emerson Souza, steering wheel;
- Winicius Maia, steering wheel;
- Matthews Melo, midfielder.
- Hugo Borges, striker;
- forward Gabriel Lima;
- Wallace Lucas is a striker.
- Lucas Perez, former U-20 midfielder;
- Joao Pedro, former goalkeeper, U-20;
- Kaik Nunes, former full-back, under-17s;
- Gabriel Gallegos, lateral, formerly Sub-20;
- Gilherme Gallegos, midfielder, former U-20;
- Julio Henrique, former U-20 winger;
- Richard Kimmy, former defender, U20;
- Joao Joyce, midfielder, former U-20;
- Brian Christian, former defender, U20;
- Gabriel, Lateral, formerly Sub-20;
- Alison Polystinha, former striker, under-17;
- Luanne, former striker, U20;
- Gustavino Cabral, midfielder, formerly U-20;
- Marquinhos, midfielder, formerly U-20;
- Wendell Fernandez, former Under-20 defensive midfielder;
- Marcio, former defender, U-17;
- Eduardo Cappelari, former goalkeeper, U20;
See more at: Dolio Montero Alves, Corinthians Board of Directors, Mercado da Paula and CT Joaquim Grava.
“Evil analyst. Explorer. Problem solver. Hardcore zombieaholic. Coffee fan. Writer. Bacon aficionado. Friendly reader.”