a PIS / Pasep . Salary Bonus It is a benefit intended for public servants across the country. The amount of the benefit is proportional to the number of months the citizen worked in the base year of the program payments.
a Federal government The benefit is released in the year following the year in which the citizen worked. For example, those who worked in 2019 and met the criteria had money in their account in 2020.
However, many workers are still in doubt as to whether they will receive the benefit in this year 2022, because in 2021, due to the measures of the Covid-19 pandemic, the payment of PIS / PASEP It has been officially postponed.
This way, workers who worked in 2020 who were supposed to pay the following year ended up getting deferred payments for this 2022, being paid between February and March.
So, with a delay PIS / PASEP Salary Bonus In the period from 2020 to 2022, workers who performed their activities in 2021 still do not know whether they will continue to enjoy benefits in 2022, or whether the payments will be for 2022 only
Whoever worked in 2021 will be able to withdraw PIS / Pasep when?
In principle, what is known at the moment is that a worker who carried out an activity with an official contract or worked in the civil service in 2021, will receive benefits only in 2023.
In any case, for the 2021 PIS / PASEP payments, more than 20 billion R$ must be made available to about 23 million citizens. Thus, these should be the figures in next year’s budget.
So, this year, releases salary allowance 2020 and PIS/Pasep refunds for those who worked in 2019 and ended up not receiving benefits.
How do I know if I am entitled to benefits?
For PIS (private company worker):
- In the Worker Cashier app;
- In the Site from the box
- Through the Caixa service phone: 0800726 0207.
For Pasep (public server):
- By phone at the Banco do Brasil call center: 4004-0001 (capitals and metropolitan areas);
- 0800 729 0001 (other cities);
- 0800 729 0088 (hearing impaired).
How to withdraw the salary bonus?
First of all, see how the Pis / Pasep salary bonus can be withdrawn:
PIS (Caixa Ecomica Federal):
- Initially, in Caixa branches, with a photo ID;
- In addition, with a citizen card, at ATMs and lotteries.
BASEP (Bank of Brazil):
- At Banco do Brasil branches, with identity document;
- Finally, by automatic transfer to the enterprise customer account.
The value of PIS/PASEP for the year 2023 is estimated at R$1,292
The value of the benefit varies according to the length of work performed. In 2023, depending on the established salary limit, the worker will be able to receive up to R$ 1,292 (the estimated amount of lowest wages Next year).
check the Expected schedule for PIS 2023🇧🇷
- Worked for 1 month – R$ 108;
- 2 working months – R$215;
- 3 working months – 323 R$;
- 4 working months – R$431;
- 5 working months – 538 BRL;
- Worked for 6 months – R$646;
- Worked for 7 months – R$754;
- Worked for 8 months – R$ 861;
- 9 working months – 969 RRL;
- 10 working months – 1077 RRL;
- 11 working months – 1184 R$;
- Worked for 12 months – R$1,292🇧🇷
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”