the Paris Saint-Germain He faces a combination of Al-Nassr and Al-Hilal in a friendly match on Thursday, in Saudi Arabia. A fan paid R$13.9 million to watch the match at the Estádio Rei Fahd.
Why is it so expensive?
- The most expensive ticket in football history was sold at a charity auction Posted by Musharraf Al-Ghamdi, the Saudi real estate billionaire.
- The entry is called “The Twilight Zone”. According to the Saudi government, the amount will be returned to Ihsan, a platform that aims to promote charity in the country.
- The main difference with this ticket is that it gives the right to enter the locker rooms. The ticket holder will be able to meet Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, Mbappe and other stars, with the ability to take pictures with them.
- The ticket holder will also take part in the trophy presentation ceremony after the friendly match.
- Musharraf Al-Ghamdi will watch the match from the platforms of King Fahd Stadium, along with the authorities and guests.
The friendly match between Paris Saint-Germain and a mixture of Al-Nasr and Al-Hilal will be held this Thursday, at 2 pm (Brasilia time). In addition to reviving the meeting with Messi, the match is Cristiano Ronaldo’s first since signing with the Saudi club.
“Evil analyst. Explorer. Problem solver. Hardcore zombieaholic. Coffee fan. Writer. Bacon aficionado. Friendly reader.”