care workers. a Unusual loot From FGTS (Service Time Guarantee Fund) is still available to the millions of workers who haven’t yet come to the rescue. The withdrawal began in April of this year and will continue until December 15.
According to official data, a total of 42 million workers They are entitled to benefit. It is worth noting that the withdrawal method is optional. Therefore, those who already know the available amounts, but do not want to recover them, should request a return of funds until November 10, or wait for the expiration of the refund period to transfer the fund’s account.
How to check the withdrawal of FGTS up to 1000 BRL
In principle, the worker can consult the payment through FGTS websiteAnd the Request From FGTS (available for Android and iOS), or at the Caixa branch.
In addition, after verifying the payment, you only need to access the application square his, a savings account in which money is deposited, moving values. Through the application, the worker can enjoy services such as transfer, bill payment, coupons, mobile recharge, virtual card and even cash withdrawal.
Deadlines for withdrawing 1,000 Brazilian riyals from FGTS
It is worth noting that those who do not transfer funds within 90 days, starting from the date of deposit, will receive a refund in FGTS accounts, in a corrected manner. In this case, if the worker forgets the deadline and still wants to withdraw the money, he must request it from Caixa.
“Workers who have the funds automatically returned to the FGTS account, due to no movement of funds, and still want the extraordinary Saque balance, have until 12/15/2022 to apply through the FGTS app. After ordering, the balance will be transferred to the CAIXA Tem digital account within 15 days.
The federal government released more than 30 billion Brazilian reals in order to make the withdrawal possible for the 43.7 million Brazilians entitled to use the new method. In addition, it is important to note that the return of values to those who did not recover, at least part of them, began on the sixth of last month.
Who is entitled to exceptional withdrawal?
Initially, the new withdrawal method was only released to workers who had available balance in guarantee fund. Therefore, the maximum amount to withdraw from the account is 1000 BRL and the deposit is automatic, in the Caixa Tem app account.
It is worth noting that if the worker did not carry out the rescue, remembering that it is optional, then the FGTS is released only in specific situations and established by law. See some of them below:
- In the first place, dismissal without just cause;
- Moreover, in case of general disasters, as in floods and storms;
- In the event of the owner’s death. The right extends to eligible heirs;
- In cases of real estate financing by the fund;
- The termination of the employment relationship by agreement between the employer and the employee;
- in retirement;
- in the acquisition of a private house;
- For workers aged 70 and over;
- Termination due to mutual fault or force majeure;
- Ending the company’s bankruptcy.
- Termination of a fixed-term contract;
- Suspension from work for a period of more than 90 days;
- a carrier or dependent of HIV;
- Workers or dependents diagnosed with cancer;
- Finally, workers or dependents who are terminally ill due to a serious illness.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”