As a way to facilitate his rescue by the worker, the Long Service Guarantee Fund (FGTS) has the method birthday loot. It is allowed to withdraw part of the fund balance, annually, in the month of the professional’s birthday.
To access the birthday draw, the worker must choose this method in a file Application From FGTS (Android and iOS). If you do not want it, since the selection is not mandatory, it will remain in the check-out system.
A professional who has chosen this method and who, subsequently, needs a refund in case of financing for the purchase of real estate, retirement, as well as in cases of serious illness and / or death, will have Draw right.
If he changes his mind and wants to go back to the previous method, he has to tell him. However, be aware that you will not return to the old method until after two years of notice.
If a worker is fired during this two-year period without a valid reason, he will not have access to the total FGTS credit.
FGTS birthday withdrawal amounts
When withdrawing money from the FGTS for the birthday of the withdrawal, the worker should pay attention to his balance, since there is no amount that can be withdrawn. The professional can only withdraw a percentage of the balance per year plus an additional premium. research How it works below:
- Up to R$500.00: the right to 50.0%;
- From R$500.01 to R$1,000.00: Right to 40.0%;
- From 1,000.01 to 5,000.00 BRL: the right to 30.0%;
- From 5000.01 to 10000.00 BRL: Right to 20.0%;
- From R$ 10000.01 to R$ 15,000: Right to 15.0%;
- R$ 15,000.01 to R$ 20,000: Right to 10.0%;
- Above 20000.01 Brazilian Real: Right at 5.0%.
The additional portion is intended for workers with an FGTS balance above R$1,000.01.
FGTS 2021 birthday calendar withdrawal
The maximum withdrawal period for this method is 90 days. For this reason, many workers who chose their birthday to opt out can no longer withdraw money in this year 2021. See below who is still entitled to money from the fund:
- born in october: start of repayment on October 1, 2021, with the deadline for withdrawal on December 31, 2021;
- born in november: Payment starts on November 1, 2021. January 31, 2022 is the deadline for withdrawals;
- born in decemberPayment: Payment starts on December 1, 2021 with the draw date of February 28, 2022.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”