Forgotten values in banks amount to more than R$8 billion. Find out how to consult and how to receive your payment on Pix.
The central bank has made consultations available, through a digital platform, to identify who has a missing balance in financial institutions. See below, when and how the values will be provided Receiving the money that Pix forgot in the banks.
According to information from British Columbia, more than R$8 billion has been “forgotten” in accounts closed by individuals or companies in the country.
When is forgotten money paid into the banks?
Forgotten money in financial institutions will be released today March 07 2022 It will follow the official calendar published by the Central Bank. The dates vary depending on the year of incorporation of the company or the individual’s birth. Check how to program the return and withdrawal request calendar:
- before 1968: between 7 and 11 March 2022;
- Between 1968 and 1983: between 14 and 18 March 2022;
- after 1983: From 21 to 25 March 2022.
If the person misses the original deadline, there will be a repetition:
- Before 1968: on March 12, 2022;
- Between 1968 and 1983: on March 19, 2022;
- after 1983: On March 26, 2022.
See how to check forgotten money
Forgotten values should be consulted in online banks. Check it out step by step:
- ask for advice page “Amounts receivable”, created for a suitable purpose by the Central Bank;
- Next, report the CPF number in the case of an individual or the CNPJ in the case of a company;
- Informing the date of birth of the client or company organization;
- Next, the site will indicate the date by which the person should return to make an appointment;
- On the day of booking, access Location of the amounts owed and to inform your data;
- The option to log in with the gov.br account will then appear. If you don’t have one, you’ll need to create a new one;
- Finally, if there is money, the system will indicate. In addition, there will also be an option to request a refund.
Transfers referring to forgotten values must be made via Pix to an account indicated by the customer.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”