Consultations on the extraordinary withdrawal of FGTS (Service Time Guarantee Fund) has already been issued. However, in order to check whether he is entitled to the new method and the amount that can be withdrawn, the worker must inform the Social Integration Program (PIS) number.
See How to Verify Your PIS Number?
Citizens can refer to the numbering by various means. Usually, PIS is the same as NIT and NIS, so look for it on the actual business card or on the individual record sheet, if recorded.
However, the number can still be verified through the Carteira de Trabalho Digital (CTD) app or through the Meu website. INSS. Learn how to perform the following actions:
PIS Consultation by CTD
- Download the application to your cell phone, which is available for Android and iOS;
- Enter the system by registering on the Gov.br platform;
- Go to the “Contracts” option and then select the “+” button on one of the contracts;
- By doing so, the system itself will display the details regarding that particular function;
- Among the data, the citizen will be able to check his PIS / Pasep number.
Check out the My INSS website
- access to the website meu.inss.gov.br;
- inform you CPF and click “Continue”;
- Once you do that, enter your password and click “Login”
- At the top of the screen, click “My Registration”.
- At the end of the page, you will be able to access your NIS number, which is also considered a PIS.
How to check FGTS balance?
The worker can consult with him FGTS in multiple ways. So, take a look at each of them below:
As one of the most practical ways to consult with the FGTS, employees can choose to receive text messages (SMS) when there is any movement in their accounts in the escrow fund.
Another way to receive the snippet from a file FGTS It is in your house. The worker can access information every two months, you only need to inform the full address on the agency’s website, at the Caixa branch or by phone 0800726 01 01.
On the website or app
Finally, it is possible to consult the FGTS Statement through the Caixa website or through the FGTS App. Through the site the worker must inform the NIS (PIS / Pasep) or the citizen’s password. Query through the application is also simple, but it is necessary to download it.
Exceptional draw of 1000 BRL from FGTS
Separation Compensation Fund (FGTSIt has been much sought after by Brazilians due to the economic crisis.
In this sense, the federal government allows workers to withdraw a portion of the funds they have on hand from fund accounts through initiatives, such as extraordinary withdrawals of up to a thousand and emergency withdrawals.
The Federal Savings Bank Was responsible for transferring funds, which are usually deposited via .’s digital savings program square his. This way, see how FGTS consults and tracks movements.
Withdrawing 1,000 Brazilian Reals from FGTS
All eligible workers can now implement the extraordinary withdrawal of FGTS (Service Time Guarantee Fund). The federal government issued up to R$1,000 to those who had a balance available in their financial accounts.
The worker can check whether it has been considered through an application FGTS (Available for Android and iOS), on the website of Federal Savings Bank or at one of your agencies. Values can be withdrawn until December 15 this year.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”