See step-by-step application update to apply for a R$1,000 loan!
Estimated reading time: 3 Minutes
Since March 28, a Federal Savings Bank Offers a new line of microcredit to individuals who can employ up to R$1,000, through the Caixa Tem app.
People with dirty names will also be able to hire, which is a good thing, because negative people usually find it difficult to get approval from loan. However, it is necessary to update the registration in the application to be able to order credit.
How to update Caixa Tem
Caixa Tem is updated quickly and simply by the cell phone itself. Check step by step:
- in the mobile app store (Android or iOS), download the latest version of Caixa Tem;
- open the application;
- have an identity document with photo, RG or CNH on hand;
- login with CPF and password;
- On the main screen, click “Update your registration”;
- To confirm, click “Okay, let’s get started”;
- Check if the address is up to date, and if everything is correct, click “Yes”;
- If the data is incorrect, edit it with the updated information;
- tell where you were born;
- Answer the questions that will appear on the screen;
- press “Next”;
- Check the information provided and click “Continue”;
- Follow the instructions to download document images.
How to Apply for a Caixa Tem Loan
After updating Caixa Tem, a file can be requested loan By following the steps below:
- Select the option “Caixa TEM Credit Contract”;
- answer the questions;
- choose the credit amount;
- Select the best payment date and the number of installments;
- Enter the Caixa Tem password;
- Wait a few days for the box to be evaluated.
Loan up to 1,000 Brazilian riyals
The micro loan of up to 1000 BRL is for individuals who want and want to start their own business. The terms of the loan are:
- Interest: from 1.95% per month;
- Maximum hiring value: R$1,000;
- Repayment period: between 12 to 24 months;
People with dirty names and/or beneficiaries of social programs can take out microloans.
Loan up to 3,000 BRL
The loan of up to R$3,000 from Caixa Tem is for individual micro-entrepreneurs (MEIs). With the following conditions:
- Loan Amount: R$ 1,000.00 to R$ 3,000.00;
- Repayment term: from 18 to 24 months;
- Interest rate: from 1.99% to 3.60% per month, depending on the amount and term of payment;
- Recruitment requirements: 12 months registered as MEI.
- Employment: In person at Caixa branch.
Anyway, do you want to stay informed of everything that is happening in the financial world?
Follow us on the channel Youtube And on our social networks, like FacebookAnd the TwitterAnd the InstagramAnd the Twitch. So, you will keep track of everything Banks Digital credit cardsAnd the loansAnd the financial technology and topics related to the world of finance.
Photo: Brenda Rocha – Blossom / Shutterstock.com