The function aims to facilitate communication between consumers and brands directly in the messenger. Know the details.
Instagram created a profile New feature Which allows users to add a button with a direct link to WhatsApp to their profile. This function aims to facilitate communication between customers and stores. The functionality is available in the version for iOS and Android devices.
This feature ensures that people interested in certain products in the Instagram window contact the stores and conduct negotiations directly. That is to say, outside of Instagram with chat in messenger, add the contact on the cell phone.
The button can be used by normal personal profiles and business accounts that want to provide WhatsApp option As a contact for your followers. Eliminate the need for the profile owner to add the contact number written in the description.
Until now, business profiles only had the option of a “Message” button, which automatically opens a conversation in Direct, “Email”, or through Ads Manager using a Facebook account.
How do you link Instagram to WhatsApp?
Those who want to use this feature need to perform an authentication procedure, where Instagram sends a verification code to each message for the feature to be released on the profile.
look at it Step by Step to follow:
- Access your user profile and select the “Edit” option;
- Then click on the “Connection Options” option;
- Select the “WhatsApp” option, which will give you access to the resource configuration page;
- Enter your WhatsApp number and click on the “Send Code” button;
- In a few moments you will receive the code via text message;
- Put the numeric sequence that you received the message to link WhatsApp in the “Enter Code” location;
- Go to “View Profile” and keep the “View Contact Information” option active;
- Press Finish to save the changes to your profile.
To see the WhatsApp link button on Instagram, go to the user’s profile and click “Connect”. Soon, the link to start a conversation on WhatsApp will appear in the profile. Just press the button to start a conversation.
“Musicaholic. Thinker. Extreme travel trailblazer. Communicator. Total creator. Twitter enthusiast.”