According to the Ministry of Economy, about 500,000 workers have not received an official contract from all over Brazil PIS 2022although they deserve it.
Installments up to 1,212 Brazilian Real Their salaries were paid between February and March to private sector employees who worked in 2020.
However, there is an expectation of deposits for the year 2021 Which, in theory, should happen in 2022.
See all the details about PIS 2022And the PIS . table And the PIS . calendar.
Below, see how to get PIS 2022 and check:
- PIS calendar;
- PIS . table
- PIS 2021;
- base year PIS 2021;
PIS 2022; PIS PASEP 2022
a PIS Of those who worked in 2020 were only released this year – and PIS 2022.
Therefore, the PIS who worked in 2021 – Base year PIS 2021 – It had to be postponed, with no start date set.
When will PIS 2021 be paid? 2021 base year PIS will be paid when?
As emphasized above, the PIS Of those who worked in 2020 were paid only this year, hurting the pay schedule.
But it is expected that in the second half of 2022, Codefat – the advisory board of Fundo de Amparo ao Trabalhador – will meet with the federal government to decide when to pay Base year PIS 2021.
Who is entitled to PIS; Due for PIS 2022
Who is eligible for PIS 2022 workers who:
- They received up to a minimum wage in 2020;
- conducted any paid activity for at least 30 days in 2020;
- update data in the registry;
- They have been registered with PIS/Pasep for at least five years.
Payment PIS How do you get PIS? PIS الانسحاب withdrawal
As is known, the PIS It is paid to workers of private companies and can be withdrawn through Caixa Econômica Federal.
a PIS 2022 Automatically deposited into a digital social savings account automatically opened by CAIXA. Consultation can be done through the Caixa TEM app.
The worker can perform Pull PIS:
- At automated teller machines.
- at the lottery and in the CAIXA Aqui correspondents – using the social card and password;
- At the CAIXA branch, providing a PIS number and an official identification document.
PIS table; PIS 2022 schedule; 2022 PIS schedule
The PIS . table determines the PIS value 2022 according to working months.
- Worked for 1 month – R$101;
- 2 working months – 202 R$;
- 3 working months – R$ 303;
- 4 working months – R$ 404;
- 5 working months – R$505;
- Worked for 6 months – R$ 606;
- Worked for 7 months – 707 BRL;
- Worked for 8 months – R$808;
- 9 working months – Rls 909;
- 10 working months – 1010 RRL;
- Worked 11 months – 1111 R$;
- Employed for 12 months – 1,212 BRL.
In general, the maximum share of 1,212 Brazilian Real They will only be released to those who worked within 12 months of 2020.
PIS calendar; PIS 2022 calendar; 2022 calendar
a PIS . calendar Allows to withdraw resources from PIS 2022 he is from BASEP 2022 Until December 29.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”