The tax authority And last Friday (23) a consultation session was opened on the fifth and final batch of refunds Individual Income Tax (IRPF).
In total, the lot will pay R$1.9 billion to 1,220,501 taxpayers. The resource is expected to be paid next Friday (30/09).
It is worth noting that it is also possible to refer to the remaining pieces of previous years, from taxpayers who fell into a good network of he won.
However, out of the total amount of the payment, R$221 million will be paid to taxpayers with legal priority. See what they are:
- elderly people over 80 years old (5,201 people);
- Shareholders aged between 60 and 79 (36,492 people);
- Taxpayers with a physical or mental disability or serious illness (4,247 people);
- Taxpayers whose main source of income is teaching (15,378 people).
In principle, according to the release rules, the . file Pay a refund It occurs directly in the bank account reported by the citizen on the IR acknowledgment.
What to do if the refund is not paid?
Primarily, if the amounts are not paid effectively, it could be an indication that the taxpayer has fallen into the fine net. In this way, the amount will be available for withdrawal up to one year at Banco do Brasil.
Thus, it will be sufficient to reschedule the release of values through the following service channels:
- BB . portal; or
- Bank Relationship Center, through numbers 4004-0001 for capitals, 0800-729-0001 for other locations or 0800-729-0088, a special telephone line exclusively for people with hearing impairments.
How do you consult?
Refunds can be consulted on the website Receita.fazenda.gov.br, on the Meu Imposto de Renda app and on the e-CAC portal. Learn how to do the following:
Check the IRS website
- arrive to Site;
- Click “Income Tax”.
- On the next page, go to “Refund Consultation”;
- In “Steps to perform this service”, click “Consult IRPF recovery”;
- Enter the CPF number, date of birth, characters that appear on the screen and go to “Consult”;
- Then information about your refund will appear.
Consultation through the e-CAC . portal
- arrive to e-CAC . Gateway and go to “Entrar com gov.br”;
- On the next page, enter your CPF number and click “Continue”;
- Then enter the password and go to “Login”;
- In “Premium Services”, go to “My Income Tax (Dirpf Statement)”;
- At the top of the next page, you should write “Acknowledgment in queue for refund”;
- If the refund is in this payment, there will be information that the payment has been released.
According to data released by the Federal Revenue Service last Thursday (22), more than one million taxpayers have fallen into the fine-grained income tax net. 3,818,642 ads have been delivered as of September.
According to the tax authorities, the main reasons that taxpayers paid to the Assad network are:
- 41.9% – omission of earnings;
- 28.6% – deductions from the basis of the account;
- 21.9% – differences in the IRRF amount between what was declared by the source of payment and what was declared by the individual;
- 7.6% – deductions from tax payable, receipt of accrued income, inconsistency of information regarding the payment of carnê-leão and/or supplementary taxes.
To see if it is in a good network, taxpayers can consult in a practical and fast way, through the virtual service center. Check step by step:
- First, access to e-CAC;
- In addition, click on the option “My Income Tax (DIRPF Extract)”;
- Then click “Process”, and immediately after that, click “Pending Network”.
ready! Finally, through the page, the taxpayer can find out if he has fallen into the exact network and why his statement is withheld.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”