August 17, 2022
Joo Victor leaves the Corinthians Hotel and travels to sign with Benfica

Joo Victor leaves the Corinthians Hotel and travels to sign with Benfica

Defender Joao Victor left the hotel where the Corinthians delegation was staying in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and traveled Wednesday morning to Lisbon, Portugal. The player will sign with Benfica and play his last match with the Alfenigra team this Tuesday, against Boca Juniors.

Joao, who left the duel in the first half after a strong entry by Oscar Romero, returned with the delegation bus to the hotel. While his companions were having dinner, he left the place to take a “plane” with his managers and people close to him – My dream Recorded the moment (see above).

The Portuguese club cashed around 10 million euros (about 55 million Brazilian reais) To hire the athlete for five seasons. Joao has 79 matches for professional team Corinthians, of which 72 are starting matches. There are 37 wins, 22 draws and 20 losses. In base, between U-20 and U-23, there are 53 matches and he scored three goals.

Corinthians hold 55% of the rights while BMG owns the other 45%. In the negotiations, however, according to investigations, it was proved that Timao should receive about 7 million euros, which is higher than his percentage share.

It is important to stress that Benfica had to beat rivals Porto who They came to stand in front of the opponent at some point in the negotiations. Joao Victor is the request of coach Roger Schmidt. The German coach, newly arrived in Portugal, has requested the arrival of a quick defender to make up for the absence of Lucas Verissimo, who was injured in November 2021.

See more at: Joo Victor, Libertadores da Amrica, Corinthians x Boca Juniors.