PIS acts as a kind of professional identity to receive rights, being completely open to consulting.
the Social Integration Program (PIS) It is a guarantee for private sector workers, as it is for public sector employees. The purpose of the PIS system is to ensure proper fairness for workers in the private sector. Allocated in the Workers’ Support Fund – FAT, it is used for unemployment insurance, salary bonuses and financing of economic development programs by the National Bank for Economic and Social Development – BNDES.
PIS acts as a kind of professional identity to receive rights, being completely open to consulting. There are some specific situations that give the worker the right to withdraw his or her PIS share. These cases are stipulated in the law and are as follows:
- All beneficiaries, in accordance with Law 13932/2019;
- the retirement
- age 60 years or older;
- disability (participant or dependent);
- Transfer to a paid reserve or retirement (in the case of military personnel);
- elderly and/or disabled persons reached through ongoing cash assistance;
- metastasis – cancer – (participant or dependent);
- AIDS / AIDS (participant or dependent);
- Diseases listed in the Interministerial MPAS/MS Act 2.998/2001 (participant or dependent);
- Death of the participant (in this case the account balance will be paid to their dependents or successors).
HOW TO CONSULT PIS
To consult with the PIS, the operator can use the “My INSS” application, which can be downloaded to the mobile phone with versions of the Android and iOS operating systems. After downloading the application, log in through gov.br, and if you do not have it, you can register in a few minutes with an individual taxpayer record – CPF and a password.
Once this is done, the system develops an access password. All data with NIT/PIS will be at the top of the screen. In the same application, you can check other information.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”