If you work or have worked under a formal contract, you most likely have an FGTS linked account with amounts available for withdrawal. Periodically, the fund releases amounts subject to certain rules and requirements.
Would you like to know a certain way of making money out to workers annually? So keep following the article below so you don’t miss any important information about it!
How does the Christmas draw work?
To begin with, the method that releases the amounts annually to the beneficiaries is the Christmas raffle. Basically, it is released every year in the month in which the worker was born so that he can withdraw the amounts corresponding to the account he has in FGTS accounts.
In short, it is an alternative method of termination withdrawal, which is handed over to the employee in case of dismissal without just cause. For this reason, joining the method is completely optional, because by choosing it, the worker loses the right to terminate, when disconnected.
It is possible to request the withdrawal of the anniversary and its replacement later in the previous way, but for that it is necessary to wait for two years. Those born in December can request an exchange until the last day of the month. When a change is made, the deadline for transferring funds is until the last day of the second month following the exchange, i.e. February, in this case.
Furthermore, it is important to stress that the amount available for withdrawal will depend a lot on the total balance in the accounts linked to the guarantee fund that the worker has. In addition, some amounts also include access to an additional portion of the bonus. paying off:
- Up to R$500 available: Withdraw 50% of the allowed amount, without additional installments;
- Between R$ 500.01 and R$ 1000 available: withdraw 40% of the allowed amount, with an additional R$ 50;
- Between R$1,000.01 and R$5,000 available: Withdraw 30% of the allowed amount, with an additional R$150;
- Between R$5,000.01 and R$10,000 available: Withdraw 20% of the allowed amount, with an additional R$650;
- Between R$10,000.01 and R$15,000 available: withdrawals of 15% of the amount are allowed, with an additional R$1,150;
- Between 15,000.01 and 20,000 R$ available: withdrawals of 10% of the amount are allowed, with an additional 1,900 R$;
- Over R$20,000.01 Available: Withdraw 5% of the allowed amount, with an additional R$2,900.
How to join the withdrawal method?
Finally, taxpayers who wish to access withdrawal mode must perform the following step by step:
- First, access the FGTS app (Android: https://bityli.com/InMQC or iOS: https://bityli.com/giWTE🇧🇷
- If you already have an active registration, enter your login and password;
- Right after that, click on the “Birthday Withdrawal” option;
- Next, click on the “Christmas Withdrawal Method” option;
- Then click on “Choose a birthday draw”;
- At that moment, the application will generate a term for the user to continue to change the method;
- After performing all actions, the system will close the exchange.
It should be noted that the first payment of the method falls on the same year in which the worker hires him, if it is executed until the last day of the month of birth. After this period, it will be possible to access the funds only next year.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”