Nubank now also offers a range of loans to its clients. Those who commit to service through the foundation will have a grace period of up to three months to begin repayment and up to two years to fully settle their debt.
See more: Payroll loan: see changes for 2022
To simulate and contract a loan through Nubank, it is necessary to have an account already approved by the bank. Since it is a digital bank, all the steps are doable by the fintech app itself.
Check step by step credit simulation and contracting:
- access to the Nubank app;
- On the main screen, look at the bottom bar and select “Loans”;
- Click “New loan” and select the reason for your need for credit;
- Run the simulation by entering the amount you want to set;
- Enter the number of installments and the date you want to pay them off;
- Once this is done, check the interest, terms and total value of the agreement;
- Finally, confirm the transaction and the amount will be transferred instantly to your Nubank digital account.
Rate the bank for the lowest interest rate in the market, and the rate of interest charged on credit goes according to the history of each customer of the institution. The applicant is also subject to payment of IOF, registrations, insurance, taxes and other expenses specified in the total effective cost (CET) related to the loan.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”