** Promotion closed **
Do you need a smartphone that performs any task very smoothly? The Motorola Moto G200 is an excellent recommendation, as it has great hardware, a high refresh rate screen, and a good camera setup. Today, it is sold privately at R$2,249 in cash or R$2,499 in up to 10 interest-free installments.
About its features, Moto G200 has a powerful Snapdragon 888+ chip integrated with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal space. As a result, it offers high performance in games and any other task of the smartphone. In addition, it supports the latest 5G networks and includes a 5000 mAh battery that provides several hours of use on a single charge.
In terms of build, Motorola has added a 6.8-inch LCD screen that offers FHD+ resolution and 144Hz refresh rate. Moreover, it has more features like 108MP main camera, desktop mode, and NFC support.
- Monitor: 6.8 inch IPS LCD, 2460 x 1080 pixels, Full HD + resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10
- Healer: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal storage: 128 GB or 256 GB
- Back camera: 108 MP (primary, f/1.9) + 8 MP (Ultrawide, f/2.2, 119°) + 2 MP (depth, f/2.4)
- Front camera: 16 Megapixel (f/2.2)
- drums: 5000 mAh with 33W fast charging
- Delivery: 5G, WiFi 6E, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2
- Aharon: Side-mounted Fingerprint Reader, Mono Audio with Dolby Atmos, P2 Connector, Desktop Ready
- The operating system: Android 11.
At today’s best price, the Moto G200 is great value for money in Brazil:
warning: Promotion tested at time of publication, but may expire at any time without notice. To receive promotions as soon as they leave directly on WhatsApp or Telegram, join our offer groups:
“Musicaholic. Thinker. Extreme travel trailblazer. Communicator. Total creator. Twitter enthusiast.”