Motorola will finally launch the much-awaited Edge 30 Ultra along with two other smartphones on September 8th. As expected, the manufacturer did not reveal many details about the new series. However, famous leak expert Evan Blass has just shared a poster revealing the design and key specifications of the Ultra model.
According to Evan Blass, the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra will come with a curved pOLED display with a circular notch on the top-center part for the front camera. On the back, it will have a triple rear camera setup including a 200MP primary lens.
In terms of hardware, Edge 30 Ultra will bring the combined powerful Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chip and support 125W fast charging. According to the information, a small charge of 7 minutes will be enough for up to 12 hours of battery life in an average use. In addition, the device’s audio will be processed by Dolby Atmos.
As we have seen, the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra will be a rescheduled version of the Edge X30 Pro released last month in China. As a result, it will include a 6.7-inch screen with a 144Hz refresh rate, a 60MP front camera, and two 50MP and 12MP rear cameras. Additionally, it is expected to bring a 4,610mAh battery and support for 50W wireless charging.
- Monitor: 6.67 ″ Full HD + OLED with a refresh rate of 144Hz
- Healer: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1
- RAM: 8 GB or 12 GB
- Internal storage: 128 GB, 256 GB, or 512 GB
- Back camera: 200 MP (Primary, Samsung ISOCELL HP1) + 50 MP (Ultrawide and Macro, 114°) + 12 MP (Telephoto, f/1.6, 2x optical zoom)
- Front camera: 60 Megapixel (f/2.2)
- drums: 4610 mAh with 125W fast charging
- Aharon: NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, 5G, Wi-Fi 6E
- The operating system: Android 12, within MyUX 3.0
“Musicaholic. Thinker. Extreme travel trailblazer. Communicator. Total creator. Twitter enthusiast.”