Client nubank, especially football fans, can get various prizes from the digital bank during the World Cup. This time, fintech users can apply for benefits through nobolaoa new business offering 100 prizes every week, until the end of the global tournament.
a nubank Gives away 400 prizes of R$400 each week, divided into R$300 in cash and R$100 in vouchers for the winner to use at McDonald’s.
It is important to note that every customer will get a lucky number. In addition, when participating in a private pool, the guesser can get an additional 5 numbers, that is, the more opinions, the higher the chances that the client will be awarded.
How does the award work?
As mentioned earlier, the customer competes for prizes with every guess submitted through NuBolão. According to fintech, the more opinions a user has, the higher their chances of winning prizes.
According to Nobank, the award takes place as follows:
For overall standings in the group stage
- 1st place – R$20,000 in Nubank boxes plus a R$3,000 voucher to use at McDonald’s;
- 2nd place – R$12,000 in Nubank boxes plus a R$3,000 voucher to use at McDonald’s;
- 3rd place – R$5,000 in Nubank boxes plus a R$3,000 voucher to use at McDonald’s.
For the overall ranking of the World Cup Final
- 1st place – deposit of R$60,000 into Nubank boxes plus a R$3,000 voucher to use at McDonald’s;
- 2nd place – R$35,000 deposited into Nubank funds plus a R$3,000 voucher to use at McDonald’s;
- 3rd Place – R$20,000 deposit in Nubank boxes plus R$3,000 voucher to use at McDonald’s.
It is important to note that those interested can already start guessing from the 27th of this month and the period will end on the last day of the World Cup match.
How do you participate in NuBolao?
The new feature has been released in the app nubank Since November 20. According to FinTech, to participate, a customer must be at least 18 years old and have an active account with the digital bank.
To start the action, click on the “NuBolão” option located on the main page of the application, and submit your guesses. Interested parties who do not yet have an account in the Digital Bank can become customers until the end of the World Cup and thus compete for prizes.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”