The Ministry of Labor and Welfare reported that about 200 million Brazilian riyals are deposited in accounts pending the withdrawal of more than 320,000 workers entitled to the salary bonus. PIS / Pasep Referring to the base year 2019. The deadline for the withdrawal request was opened on March 31 of this year.
According to the government’s schedule, those who have not yet withdrawn the benefits will have until December 29 to withdraw the benefit. a look:
Who has the right to values?
As you indicate 2019, to withdraw the benefits, the worker must:
- You have an active registration in PIS / Pasep for at least 5 years;
- Have an average monthly salary up to a minimum wage;
- have worked, in 2019, for a legal entity for at least 30 days;
- Data update by the employer in the annual report of social information (RAIS) or eSocial;
How do I check if I am part of PIS payments?
The worker is able to refer to his own information PIS / Pasep Through the Digital Work Card app available for Android and iOS. Those who prefer, can contact the Alô Trabalhador call center at 158.
How to request overdue amounts from PIS?
The beneficiary can request the late payment in person by going to the nearest regional unit of the Ministry of Work and Pensions. Sometimes, you just need to provide an official document with a photo.
It is also possible to apply for reissue by the regional labor supervision body. Simply send an email to [email protected], and replace the letters “uf” with the abbreviation of the state in which you live.
After applying, if the application is approved by the ministry, the worker will have until December 29, 2022 to make the withdrawal. However, if you still cannot go through the process, you will have to wait for a new application deadline, which is only scheduled for 2023.
How to check PIS by CPF?
- Get the app;
- Open the application and enter your CPF number in the login area;
- Enter your Gov.br password;
- After entering, just go to the upper corner of the screen, where the PIS details are located;
- In the same application there is an option to ask questions.
It is important to note that you will need an account on Gov.br, if you do not have one, just register with your full name, date of birth, email and phone number. CPF. A PIS consultation can also be done by the CPF through the service center, by number 158.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”