A new BMW X1 was launched in Brazil a few days ago. On that date, 700 imported copies were brought in, but that trade ended and the model had already begun production on national soil. The SUV will be assembled at the Aracuari plant in Santa Catarina.
- The national production of the BMW X1 is part of A contribution of 500 million Brazilian reals The German company announced it in November 2021.
- Production of the new X1 begins in Brazil, just 6 months after its launch in Europe.
- For Maro Escobedo, President and CEO of BMW Group Brazil, the measure is said to be absolutely necessary.
“The BMW X1 is a leader in the luxury SUV segment. I am very pleased to announce the arrival of the all-new BMW X1, which will bring to Brazil the newest car in the BMW Group worldwide. The Araquari station is of fundamental importance to our business operations and our strategy focused on Customers. It allows us the flexibility and agility to respond to demands quickly. The new BMW X1 will be an excellent reinforcement for us to maintain our leadership in the total luxury segment for the fifth year in a row, “says the executive.
- Visually, the new generation X1 is distinguished by the front grille., which is larger than the old one, following the trend already seen in the older brothers. The wrinkles became less smooth and more geometric, generating 3D effects when the light was reflected.
- SUVs come in different versions, Being: sDrive18i, sDrive20i X-Line and sDrive20i M Sport. The first is the only one that brought a 1.5 turbo three-cylinder, with 156 hp and 23.4 hp. As for the other versions, it comes with a 2.0 turbo engine that produces 204 horsepower and 30.6 kgfm.
More details in the contents and videos around the car.
👍 I love? Support our work by following our social networks and reaching out Exclusive content. Don’t forget to comment and share.
Oh, and if you are a fan of acoustics than BorisSearch Auto chat On major podcast platforms:
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”
Informed or not in the CPF in the note: Surprising benefits for Brazilians
The STF validates the agreement, and the federation must transfer R$27 billion to the states to compensate for the losses of ICMS| Policy
Learn about the most self-sufficient signs of the zodiac