Sony is preparing for a “big promotion” on the PS Store. Various discounts on games PS4 And the PS5 It will be made available in the digital store where customers of the platform will be able to enjoy special prices on more than 1,000 items.
The shows will run until September 21, and most of the featured titles are indie games with great appeal, like Qena: The Bridge of SoulsAnd the death door And the Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. Check out a small preview of the discounts already available in the list below:
- Elysium Disc: The Final Cut (PS4 / PS5) – R$214.90 to R$107.45;
- What Remains of Edith Finch (PS4 / PS5) – R$99.50 to R$29.85;
- Salt and Sacrifice (PS4 / PS5) – from R$ 104.90 to R$ 68.18;
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice (PS4) – R$159.90 to R$39.97;
- Death’s Door (PS4 / PS5) – R$ 104.90 to R$ 62.94;
- Qena: Bridge of Souls (PS4 / PS5) – from R$ 214.90 to R$ 128.94;
- The Pathless (PS4 / PS5) – from R$199.50 to R$99.75
- The Ascent (PS4 / PS5) – from R$ 149.50 to R$ 89.70
- Crysis Remastered Trilogy (PS4) – R$264.90 to R$158.94;
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (PS4) – R$104.90 to R$15.73;
So far, Sony has not added a new banner to promote on the PS Store. Stay tuned here at MyPlaystation Because we’ll let you know of any updates on the consoles digital store, huh!
Stay tuned! There are more promotions on PS Store
There are more PS Store promotions for you to enjoy and an Extended Game Session might catch your eye. Check out ten games selected by our team that may interest you click here!
“Musicaholic. Thinker. Extreme travel trailblazer. Communicator. Total creator. Twitter enthusiast.”