Consumers are already worried about an ad Individual Income Tax (IRPF) 2023. Typically, tax authority The announcement period begins in March and ends in mid-April or May. In this sense, when carrying out the procedure, it is necessary to pay attention to the tax refund.
However, it is important to note that the IR table has not been updated since 2015. As a result, many people will have to file and pay income tax in 2023. According to the information, the gap in this table is 31, 3%, taking into account only The period from January 2019 to June 2022.
Thus, the initial IR contribution range would start from R$1,903.98 today to R$2,500.44 next year. What would change the number of taxpayers, and the amount of refunds paid out by federal revenue.
Who will contribute to the income tax for 2023?
According to the current rules, filing a return and paying tax will be required of the following audiences:
- Taxable income received above R$28,559.70;
- Receive exempt, non-taxable or taxable income exclusively at source in excess of R$40,000;
- Obtained total annual revenue from rural activity in the amount of over R$ 142,798.50;
- intends to offset losses from rural activity in these or previous years with income from these or future years;
- owns or possesses, on December 31 of the calendar year, assets or rights, including bare land, above the limit (BRL
- Capital gains obtained from the sale of taxable assets or rights;
- elects to exempt from capital gains tax the sale of residential property, followed by the acquisition of another, within 180 days;
- conduct operations on stock exchanges, commodities, futures and the like;
- He became a resident of Brazil, in any month, and in this case it was on December 31 of the calendar year.
How is income tax refunded?
Income tax refund is granted according to the deductions mentioned in the declaration. Thus, the more the consumer pays, the higher the refund. For this reason, to recover income tax and increase its value, the taxpayer can:
- Attach all documents proving expenses with doctors, dentists, pension plan, health plan, school, psychologist, etc.;
- Add dependents, such as spouses, children, grandchildren, parents, and siblings (see Rules);
- the amount of the expense with the payment of alimony;
- Notification of joining a private retirement plan;
- Avoid sending shared data.
How do you consult an income tax refund?
The Federal Revenue Service publishes batch advisory for income tax refunds one week before returns begin. In practice, the procedure can be carried out in the following ways:
From the IRS website
- Go to the Federal Revenue website and click on “Income Tax”;
- In “Services” select “Refund Consultation”;
- select “start”;
- Enter your CPF number, date of birth, and year of research.
Through my income tax application
- access the My Income Tax app and login;
- Select “Refund Consultation” and inform the required year;
- The system will provide the information.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”