The raffle, which will also be made and issued by Federal Revenue, is the result of a partnership between Samsung Members and Snapdragon Insiders.
Photo: Karlis Dambrans / shutterstock.com
Estimated reading time: two Minutes
Last Thursday (25), Samsung announced that it will introduce six smartphones in Brazil. The application deadline is September 29th and the result of the drawing will be announced in October.
Two Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G, two Galaxy A73 5G and two Galaxy S20 FE 5G will be plotted. To participate in the competition held by the company, interested parties must be registered with the Samsung Members community.
It’s worth noting that the draw, which will also be made and announced by Federal Revenue, is the result of a partnership between Samsung Members and Snapdragon Insiders. Check below how to compete for the six smartphones!
How to participate in the lottery conducted by Samsung?
To participate in the raffle that will provide six Samsung smartphones, it is sufficient for the interested party to:
- Get the app Samsung members on the Galaxy Store or Google Play;
- Enter the application and click on Benefits;
- Click on the promotion banner;
- Download the Single and Single Participation Coupon;
- Hit the contest link in the Snapdragon Insiders community;
- Fill in the fields with CPF, email and Samsung Member code;
- Read the sweepstakes rules;
- Confirmation with terms of privacy and regulation;
- Don’t forget to press cashier request to participate in the promotion;
- Complete the required fields with personal information such as address and phone number.
How does the Samung members community work?
To join the Samsung Members community, you need to create an account, choose the product you want, and register. Benefits are exclusive and include discounts, gifts and workshops. A subscription also gives you access to various content and expert assistance with fast support.
In addition, in Samsung Members, which acts as a joint club for the company’s customers, participants can exchange experiences, tips and tricks. They also have a space to chat about their favorite features.
Anyway, do you want to stay informed of everything that is happening in the financial world?
So follow us YouTube channel And on our social networks, like FacebookAnd the TwitterAnd the Twitch And the Instagram. So, you will follow all about Banks Digital credit cardsAnd the loansAnd the financial technology and topics related to the world of finance.
Photo: Karlis Dambrans / Shutterstock.com