Sources – The League rejected the Denver Broncos’ bid to start an assistant coach at QB

The wide receiver of the junior coaching team is expected to start the wide Denver Bronco Kendall Hinton In quarterback on Sunday against New Orleans Saints, but the team wanted their QB to start with Rob Calabrese, their QC offensive coach for the past two years, sources told ESPN on Sunday.

Sources told ESPN that Denver felt Calabrese had the strongest command in his attack and could operate the system better than anyone else. The league rejected those requests that were made over the course of Saturday, saying the Bronco had been unable to activate a coach for their active roster.

The NFL does not want coaching staff to be storage areas for potential players.

The Broncos also repeatedly asked the NFL to push their Sunday game through Tuesday to allow some midfielders to be off the Reserve / COVID-19 list, sources told ESPN.

Commissioner Roger Goodell denied the requests, much to the dismay of Bronco, who felt the league was unreasonable, ESPN sources reported.

The three eligible midfielders for Bronco – Drew LockeAnd the Brett Repian And the Blake Portels – The team announced on Saturday evening that each of these people had been deemed to be in close contact with highly dangerous COVID-19 and none of the three could wear the uniforms for Sunday’s match.

The Denver statement did not say who the players had been in contact with, but sources told ESPN he was the midfielder Jeff Driskill. Driskel tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday and was transferred to the Team Reserve / COVID-19 List later that day.

READ  This 98-inch Samsung TV is $ 50,000 for Black Friday, and yes, it's a comma, not a period

Sources told ESPN that Luke, Ribben and Bortles, who was on the coaching team, were taken off the field early in Saturday’s training and asked to be isolated at home after concerns about contact tracing arose. It was discovered that the three did not wear masks at some point while communicating with Driskel, team sources told ESPN, but it was not clear if this happened during the training or meeting.

A source told ESPN that Broncos is also preparing to fine and withdraw a draft option for not adhering to COVID-19 security protocols.

ESPN’s Geoff Legwold contributed to this report.

Written By
More from Arzu

Samsung The Frame has a slim design to mimic a wall painting

Shown here at 75 inches, the new 2021 Edition of The Frame...
Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *