Square Enix has announced its latest mainline entry Dragon Quest Series. Dragon Quest XII: Flames of Destiny Released on a livestream to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the series. The logo and title of the game were not revealed, but the creator of the series, Yuji Hori, pointed out some changes in the traditional mode of combat, and said that Square Enix aims for a global release at the same time.
Dragon Quest This is the most popular RPG series in Japan. Last game, Dragon Quest XI: An Echo of an Elusive Age, Was released in 2017 in its home market for the PlayStation 4 and 3DS, although the original Western release only came to the PS4 and PC. Updated version, Dragon Quest XI S, Was released for the Nintendo Switch, and later came to Xbox, PS4, PC and Stadia. In total, Square Enix has sent over six million copies Dragon Quest XI Worldwide.
Square Enix also announced five new ones Dragon Quest Captions during the broadcast.
- Dragon Quest Treasures, A treasure-hunt RPG Dragon Quest XI
- A remake Dragon Quest III Similar to the Square Enix “HD-2D” display style Octopus Traveler
- The next big expansion Dragon Quest X, Japan only MMO
- Dragon Quest X Offline, A top-down version X. It does not require an internet connection
- Dragon Quest Keshikeshi, A mobile puzzle game
That’s a lot Dragon Quest However, it should continue III And Treasures This position has been confirmed for global release.
“Communicator. Award-winning creator. Certified twitter geek. Music ninja. General web evangelist.”