Can you imagine speaking the language of cats? Well, maybe that is possible with the Human-Cat app, available for iPhone (iOS), or Feline Voices, in the case of Android devices.
The app was created with the desire to grab the attention of cats or even play talking with your pet. This is because it provides up to three types of cat sounds.
but how is that? First of all, it is important to note that the app is intended for entertainment purposes.
In this sense, it allows the user to record messages that are automatically “translated” into cat language, so that your pet can understand you.
In addition, it is possible to use up to eight calls available in the program, such as fear, play and even happiness.
If you like, you can extend the package to 16 tickets. However, it is necessary to purchase a package of R$ 3.39.
Chat with your cat through this app
First of all, it is important to note that the developer explains that the application does not provide the real use of translating a human voice into a cat voice. Therefore, it is just a way to have fun with the pet. So, in the next tutorial, check out how to record messages and “talk” to your cats.
See more: 4 things you don’t know about cats; You will be surprised
Step by Step
- First, go to the mobile app store and find the Human-Cat Translator app in the top bar. On iPhones (iOS), for example, the app’s name will appear as “Human-Cat Translator”. On the other hand, on Android devices, the name will be “Feline Voices”. When you find the application, select it and click “Install” to download it;
- On the main screen, you will see the eight available commands. Simply tap on each one to activate it whenever you want to talk to your cat. In addition, to unlock other commands, you will need to purchase the additional package;
- To record a message, tap on the red ball that appears in the middle of the screen and the recording will begin. To quit, tap again on the red record icon. The program will automatically “translate” your speech into cat language. However, if you want to change the animal sound that the app provides, just tap on the arrows on both sides and you will see the cats name and their sounds change.
ready! Now you can communicate with your pet cat. Use the links below to download:
- iPhone (iOS): https://bityli.com/IdgNgePQ
- Android: https://bityli.com/dEjZJaBN
See more: Prohibited foods and substances for dogs and cats: Do not let your pet eat
“Musicaholic. Thinker. Extreme travel trailblazer. Communicator. Total creator. Twitter enthusiast.”
WhatsApp will stop working on mobile phones in the coming days
Create stickers without downloading apps!
WhatsApp is launching an Android-exclusive feature: pinned messages