Early in the morning, shortly after waking up, an Australian was surprised to find a snake in his dish dryer, having already stored part of the kitchen utensils that were in the body, in New South Wales.
Keith Williams shared this discovery on his personal account on Twitter, where he showed several pictures of reptiles and the way they got out of the house, without the resident forcing him to leave or calling someone to help him get rid of the reptiles.
“Can’t believe I emptied part of the drying rack before I noticed. Well, I just woke up and was waiting for my coffee, but still…” He curled between the cups.
“Devoted food specialist. General alcohol fanatic. Amateur explorer. Infuriatingly humble social media scholar. Analyst.”