The option to create a one-on-one conversation in WhatsApp is already in the testing phase.
a The WhatsApp It is the most used instant messaging application by Brazilians. With it, you can send messages and share files and photos with friends and family. In addition, it is possible to create an open or private group or a group with specific members.
A novelty at that time, which is already being tested in the beta version of the messenger, allows the user to create a private conversation, as an individual group. Find out how to access the feature below:
- On the main WhatsApp page, access the contact list by clicking on the button with the chat bubble icon;
- Among the first chats, you’ll notice a conversation with your name and the description “you” in brackets;
- By clicking, you can forward files, notes, and other content to yourself;
- To make the resource more visible, pin the conversation by clicking on it until the “pin” appears, in the form of a pin. This way, what has been saved will always be in the spotlight.
How to block a contact on WhatsApp without them knowing
Every now and then some contacts from The WhatsApp It can give you headaches, in these cases the option is to silence or block a number of people who are bothering you at once.
Below, see a step-by-step on how to stop unwanted people from harassing you. Tips for Android and iOS devices:
- open your WhatsApp settings;
- Now, click on the Account tab and then on Privacy;
- Once this is done, go to Blocked Contacts – all the already blocked contacts will appear on the screen;
- To add a new contact, tap on the “Add” option;
- Your contact list will open to select the person you want to reject. Remember that it is no longer possible to receive messages or view other contact information;
- ready! Someone else has been blocked in your app.
- When opening WhatsApp, go to Settings;
- Then click on “Account” and then on “Privacy”;
- Once done, tap on “Blocked”;
- When the blocked list appears, click “Add New”;
- Now choose the contact you want to block.
How to block calls without blocking the contact?
To do this, you will need to download a file Whatsapp plus, a minor version of the messenger and unofficial. In short, it is possible to click on the call or video call icon to activate the option.
In this case, when an unwanted person tries to contact you, the application will inform the user that they have no signal or that you are busy on another call.
Here’s how to activate call blocking on your WhatsApp:
- Backup the official version of WhatsApp;
- Then delete your account and uninstall the app from your device;
- Next, download the WhatsApp Plus APK from your App Store;
- After installation, open the app and grant all the necessary permissions for the APK file to work properly;
- Now, open your account by entering your phone number and verification code;
- With everything in order, open the chat with the person you don’t want to receive calls or video calls;
- Access the contact’s profile and click on the “No Calls” option;
- Finally, choose the notification that will be shown to the person when they try to contact you: “No signal,” “You are busy,” or “(X person) is on a call.”
“Musicaholic. Thinker. Extreme travel trailblazer. Communicator. Total creator. Twitter enthusiast.”