The The second stage of counseling From “Forgotten money” In the receivable system From the central bank, Brazilians highly expect it. According to the foundation, billions of riyals are forgotten in banks and financial institutions across the country.
First of all, it is important to note that citizens have not yet been able to consult the system again. For a certain period, this was due to the strike of BC servers. However, now, with the end of the strike, the expectation is greater for a return Forgotten money questions.
Next, learn how to consult Forgot the money And the latest news about receivable system From central bank.
a receivable system Used to determine the amount that has been forgotten in the checking or savings accounts of financial institutions. Moreover, inappropriately charged amounts in credit fees are part of the system.
According to central bank data, there are currently about R$8 billion in forgotten values. In the first phase, 4 billion Rls were available for return. So, in this second stage, Forgot the money In the banks reach nearly more than 4 billion Brazilian riyals.
Where does the forgotten money in the banks come from?
a The central bank forgot the money comes from:
- checking or savings accounts that have been closed (but still have available balance);
- incorrectly charged amounts of fees, premiums, or credit operations;
- equity shares and distribution of net surpluses in credit unions; And the
- Amounts related to closed alliances that have not been withdrawn.
Has the competition prediction been confirmed?
Despite the high expectations of citizens, the Central Bank did not announce the date of consulting the second phase of the dues system. For this reason, value analysis cannot pass through anticipation.
See how to check receivables
At the outset, it is important to clarify that a file Inquiry Forget the money in the banks It must be done in the new Central Bank (BC) platform.
The central bank’s website said that advisory and a request to withdraw forgotten funds from the central bank were “temporarily suspended for improvement”. In addition, as previously reported, the server strike hampered the possibility of consulting the trustees in May.
The citizen who has already conducted his initial consultation has received a specific date to return to the website of valorareceber.bcb.gov.br.
From now on, if you have not already done so, it is necessary to access the above website and create a file Consult receivables Using your CPF number and your date of birth. for Consult the forgotten money You must have access to a Gov.br account, Silver or Gold level. This is a must if you want to know how much you have available.
After the initial consultation, you should access the above website and follow these steps:
- sign in;
- Consult the amount owed; the institution that must return the amount; or the origin of forgotten money;
- Click on the “Order here” option, to receive via Pix, or on the “Order via an organization” option to connect and agree with the banking institution.
New rules receivables
the system Amounts due Some changes after completing the first stage. One of them is that it will not be necessary to carry out scheduling. In this way, citizens will be able to order Cash withdrawal At the time of the first consultation.
In addition, the system will rely on new information passed on by financial institutions. In other words, those who did not have receivables in the first stage should Consult again The system where the data will be updated and there may be a new amount available for you to withdraw.
How to withdraw a fileDid you forget the money?
After creating your initial account in the system Amounts due , It is necessary to withdraw amounts, if you have the amount available.
Here’s how to withdraw the dues:
- First, go to the site valorareceber.bcb.gov.br on the announced date and login;
- Next, make inquiries about receivables; the institution that must return the amount; the origin of the forgotten money;
- Finally, click on the “Order via here” option to receive via Pix, or on the “Order via an organization” option to communicate and agree on the organization of your choice.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”