Like any digital system, the The WhatsApp It may present problems in its implementation. In the most extreme measures, the user has to uninstall the application and install it again, but this situation is not always necessary.
A simple procedure like clearing the cache can help solve many problems that the messenger may present. However, few of them understand this procedure as necessary and important for WhatsApp maintenance.
Why you should clear WhatsApp Cache often
Check out some of the reasons why you should clear your cache. The WhatsApp Often:
- Delete useless files: Usually the messenger stores small files for installing some kind of application, but they quickly lose their usefulness;
- Free up device space: Clearing the cache can take up a lot of space on your device. The cache can occupy up to 1 GB of storage;
- Reduce the possibility of errors: With cleaning the application becomes lighter, which affects the smooth running of the application.
How to clear WhatsApp cache?
To do the correct cleaning, just follow these steps step by step:
- To delete the WhatsApp cache, go to the “Settings” of your device;
- Then go to “Applications” and find “WhatsApp”;
- In this section, click “Storage and data”;
- To complete the process, tap on Delete WhatsApp Cache option.
Remember that by clearing WhatsApp cache, you will only delete useless data from the messenger.
New message deletion feature
a The WhatsApp Announcing another novelty. Users will be able to delete messages for everyone in conversations for up to two days after they are sent.
Until then, users were limited to exactly one hour, eight minutes, and 16 seconds for clicking Delete for All. After that, the only option available was “Scan for me”.
However, with the new update, erroneously sent messages can be deleted for everyone after 48 hours. It is worth noting that the feature to delete messages was introduced in the messaging platform in 2017.
Here’s how to delete messages:
To delete a message, the user has to place their finger on the sent content to select it. When you have installed it, at the top of the screen, click the trash can icon and select the option: “Delete for me” or “Delete for everyone”.
The news was announced via the official account on the social networking site Twitter. In the text, the officials wrote that people “now” will “have a little more than two days” to delete the messages.
“Musicaholic. Thinker. Extreme travel trailblazer. Communicator. Total creator. Twitter enthusiast.”