The new one is now available for WhatsApp Web and can be accessed on the desktop version of the platform starting next week.
WhatsApp has released a new tool for its users: an editor that allows creating files personalized stickers. The functionality is now available for WhatsApp Web and will be accessible, in the desktop version, likely from next week. For mobile phones, there are no expectations for the launch of the new feature yet.
Previously, messenger users had to use an additional app or service to create their own stickers. The new WhatsApp tool is being released gradually, so it may take a few days for all users to access the new feature.
How to create stickers (stickers) through WhatsApp Web
Label creation feature can be accessed from In two ways:
- The first among the attachment options, represented by the clip icon;
- The second form is found in the latest sticker area, represented by the Create button.
After uploading the image from the computer, an edit screen should be displayed to the user. You will be able to cut, resize, draw and insert text or emojis. See step by step in both directions.
Step by step to create stickers using WhatsApp Web
- open the chat
- Click on the clip icon;
- Select the “Sign” option and upload a photo from your computer to turn it into a personal figurine;
- Then edit the photo however you like, cut, draw or enter text and emoji;
- When you’re done editing, tap the arrow icon to send the sticker.
- open the chat
- In the text box, tap the emoji icon to show more options;
- The list of stickers will be displayed on the screen;
- Click the Create button;
- Choose a photo from your computer and edit it the way you prefer;
- Then, just send the card to your contact.
To save the sticker, the user needs to open WhatsApp on the cell phone, click on the sticker and add it to favorites.
“Musicaholic. Thinker. Extreme travel trailblazer. Communicator. Total creator. Twitter enthusiast.”