a The WhatsApp Evolution feature that allows you to reply to messages. The latest update was released by the WABetaInfo website, which revealed that users will be able to add animations to incoming messages.
First, the tool must be released in a desktop (PC) beta version, and the latest version for mobile devices, such as mobile phones and tablets. The new functionality is similar to that of Facebook and Instagram.
See also: FGTS from R$500 to R$1,000 will be for 40 million workers
The intention is that the novelty will be launched soon, in addition to the information received from the portal specialized in The WhatsAppThe feature will be available for Android and iOS platforms.
New WhatsApp feature coming soon
In addition to the function that allows the user to reply to messages, the company also makes changes to the voice segment of the messenger.
Changes are related to the icon, playback speed button, and audio waveforms in the voice mailbox.
Learn how to recover deleted messages
users The WhatsApp They often delete messages they shouldn’t. In these situations, they may think they have lost content forever, but there is potential for recovery. However, you must have a previous backup of the messenger stored on your mobile phone.
See step by step how to recover deleted messages The WhatsApp:
First, you will need to enter The WhatsApp And go to Device Settings / Adjustments. Once done, tap on the Conversations tab and then on Backup Conversations. The page will appear when was the last time your phone saved your information.
Once you are sure that the message you want to recover is in the last backup, uninstall WhatsApp and install it again. When the steps for entering the phone number and the authentication code are complete, select the “Restore Backup” option. With that, your chats and files will appear again.
How to leave automatic backup
- open the The WhatsApp and go to the three dots located in the upper right corner;
- select “Settings” and find the item “Conversations”;
- On this tab, click on Chat Backup. Under Backup to Google Drive, you will be able to select if you want to back up daily, weekly, monthly, or just when you click Backup. If you choose the latter, you will have to repeat the steps and access this menu every time you want to update your backup.
- In the messenger, go to the “Settings” option;
- Find the “Conversations” option;
- Then open the item “Chat Backup”
- The options “Backup Now” and “Auto Backup” will appear.
Under Auto Backup, you can choose whether your contents will be backed up every day, once a week, once a month or none of these methods (ie without an automatic backup).
See what success is on the Internet:
“Musicaholic. Thinker. Extreme travel trailblazer. Communicator. Total creator. Twitter enthusiast.”
WhatsApp is launching an Android-exclusive feature: pinned messages
The new feature will be the next big thing
Learn about self-destructing WhatsApp audios