After a pompous appearance of Cristiano Ronaldo By Al-Nasr, in a friendly match that took place last Thursday (19) against Paris Saint-Germain and was shown on several platforms, the epic of the Portuguese star in the Saudi Championship will be broadcast in Brazil via DirectGo, in an agreement that was sewn in the past few hours.
- CR7 is supposed to play its first match with the club in the Saudi Professional League today (22), against Al-Ettifaq, at 2:30 pm (Brasilia time).
- However, no Brazilian channel or streaming service has signed a contract to broadcast matches from the tournament yet.
- the Friendly match against the Parisian club It is broadcast in Brazil on ESPN and Star +, in addition to being shown on PSG’s own TV and on the French club’s Facebook profiles, One footballAnd Twitch and YouTube.
- Cristiano Ronaldo scored two goals on his debut.
- DirectvGo, with the mediation of IMG, has bought the rights and will broadcast to Brazil until the end of the tournament.
Where do you watch?
Cristiano Ronaldo will earn around R$1.1 billion annually to play in Saudi Arabia. But his fans around the world will have a hard time seeing him in action.
After CR7 reached Al-Nassr, IMG signed an agreement to distribute the international media rights to the Saudi Championship.. The agreement is valid until the end of the 2023/23 season, according to the newspaper. sports.
However, few countries will showcase the 37-year-old striker’s achievements on Saudi fields.. England, for example, the last place where the star played before moving to Arabia, also has no agreements to transfer the championship.
In Portugal, Sport TV has acquired the broadcasting rights and will show two matches per round: All matches of the new CR7 club, in addition to another priority match for the teams that include Portuguese coaches – Nuno Espírito Santo (Al-Ittihad), Pepa (Al-Tai) and Pedro Emmanuel (Gulf).
Another TV that announced that it will show the matches of the Saudi Professional League is Sport Italy. The TV will be exclusive to broadcast in Italy, where the Portuguese player played for Juventus, between 2018 and 2021.
- Viewers in the United States will be able to watch Al Nasr matches via live broadcast See. information from Sports Illustrated.
- In Saudi Arabia, the Saudi Sports Company is responsible for distributing matches.
Al-Nasr is the current deputy captain of the Saudi Championship, with a score of 30 points. The new CR7 club is one point behind in the table and has a game less than the league leaders, and could take the lead today even with the end of Round 14.
victory against the agreement
Competition: The fourteenth round of the Saudi Championship
Place: King Saud Stadium in Riyadh
date and time: January 22, 2023, 2:30 PM (Brasilia time)
flow: There is no broadcast in Brazil
“Evil analyst. Explorer. Problem solver. Hardcore zombieaholic. Coffee fan. Writer. Bacon aficionado. Friendly reader.”