The new Bolsa Família project has finally been completed and payments to registered beneficiaries will soon begin. Thousands of Brazilians will, from March 20, receive the subsidy, which will have a new format and additional payments for some families.
If you are one of the citizens who will have access to reimbursement, find out if you can get a new benefit withdrawal card and how that should work by following the article below.
Will there be a Bolsa Familia discount card?
Initially, according to information from Rita Serrano, President of Caixa, the bank in charge of paying the Bolsa Família, the current goal of the Lula government (PT) is to convert all benefit cards into debit versions to facilitate access not only to the benefit, but also the use of the values.
The idea was already on the agenda in some interviews with the President of the Republic at the beginning of the current period, but until then, there was no confirmation. This is because this action could result in huge costs for the union, which is still overwhelmed with other projects that must get off the ground. Despite this, the project has already received confirmation recently.
First of all, it is important to remember that in the previous government, some recipients of the then Auxílio Brasil program received debit cards. However, most of the subscribers did not receive the device that was charged for a small portion.
In this way, the new administration hopes to expand plastic access to other families who get the income transfer benefit, so that they don’t necessarily need to go to an agency to withdraw payments. That is, soon everyone will be able to use the card to make purchases with greater convenience and cost control.
See also: Bolsa Família cards may undergo major changes and Brazilians celebrate
Return program terms
In addition to talking about the cards, Serrano noted that program terms are back as of this month. The bases, which were previously part of the first version of the program, are no longer present during the administration of the former president, Jair Bolsonaro (PL), when implementing Auxílio Brasil. Check out what they are:
- Pregnant women should undergo examinations, such as prenatal care, and other mandatory examinations;
- Nursing mothers, that is, nursing mothers, are subject to special observation;
- Children should always have their vaccination card up to date, with all doses of vaccine and boosters;
- In addition, it is also necessary to provide evidence of children attending school;
- Finally, working children should receive socio-educational support.
Bolsa Familia Calendar March
- March 20: receiving beneficiaries of 1 shekel;
- March 21: receiving beneficiaries of 2 shekels;
- March 22: Receipt of 3 shekels.
- March 23: Receipt of 4 shekels.
- March 24: Receipt of 5 shekels.
- March 27: Receipt of 6 shekels.
- March 28: reception of 7 shekels.
- March 29: reception of 8 shekels.
- March 30: reception of 9 shekels.
- March 31: Receipt of 0 NIS beneficiary.
See also: The government will pay an additional R$112.00 to some Bolsa Família beneficiaries: find out if you are also entitled
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”
Big surprise for Brazilians with Nubank card just came out today (03/26)
Brazilians with debts of more than 5 years are receiving a major public alert
Reasons not to use the word “OK” in conversations: Don’t be cold!