Extraordinary withdrawal deposits from Separation Compensation Fund (FGTS) closed by Federal Savings Bank On the fifteenth of June. Transfers were made according to the month of birth of each worker.
According to the financial institution, the withdrawal can be made until December 15. After this date, the non-refundable funds will automatically return to the escrow fund accounts. Legal professionals can withdraw up to R$1,000 through square his.
How to check the value of FGTS?
Exceptional draw can be consulted in a few steps from the FGTS website or app. see below:
from the site
- Go to the site www.fgts.caixa.gov.br;
- On the main page, go to “Exceptional withdrawal from FGTS” and click on “Consult here”;
- inform you CPF or PIS number;
- Click “I am not a robot” and click Continue;
- If the system asks for image recognition, select it and go to “Verify”;
- Enter your password and click Continue to see if you are eligible for the withdrawal.
- First, download or update the FGTS app;
- Open the application and click “Enter the application” and click “Continue”;
- Enter your CPF number, go to “I’m not a robot” and then to “Next”;
- It is possible that the system will ask to select and select images and go to “Verify”;
- Then enter the password and click “Login”;
- A message will appear with information about the extraordinary withdrawal of FGTS, click “I understand”;
- On the main screen, go to “Extraordinary Withdrawal”;
- Then the amount available for withdrawal will appear;
- Click “See edited FGTS accounts”, if you want to find out which accounts the funds will be debited from;
- Finally, to release funds, simply go back to the previous screen and tap Request Withdrawal and Confirm.
How do you withdraw the benefit?
First, deposits are made into the app’s digital social savings accounts. square his (Available for Android and iOS). Through the platform, it is possible to pay bills, make virtual purchases, as well as the ability to withdraw amounts at Caixa service stations.
Finally, remember that withdrawal is not mandatory, and in this sense, if the worker is not interested, they must inform Caixa through the Caixa Tem or at an agency.
After depositing funds, you can request cancellation until November 10, 2022, through the FGTS application.
About the fund
FGTS is the amount an employer deposits each month into an individual account that is exclusive to their employee. The idea is that it pays the equivalent of 8% of the worker’s salary.
today is employee You can use FGTS to purchase your own home in only three cases:
- as input
- Payment of 12 installments (once a year, limited to 80% of the value of the installments);
- In amortizing the outstanding balance of the contract (once every two years).
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”