All this happened on July 28, against Atlético Go, in the quarter-finals of the Copa del Rey.
a Corinthians He lost 2-0, and Vitor Pereira, even after a few impressions, said he could not put together a team that included Roger Geddes and Yuri Alberto as starters.
I don’t think we can defend the fairways that way. For me it obviously doesn’t work, it just doesn’t work. They created (Atlético-GO) two-on-one on both sides because we defended poorly.
Two months later, again against Atlético-GO, now for the Brazilian, Yuri Alberto and Róger Guedes were the champions of the team that The dragon won by 2 to 1 in Itaquera. Strikingly, everyone scored a goal, taking advantage of the bounce off his teammate Renan’s serve.
Roger was connected to what I gave and he did, and then I was connected to him and I did what I had. Yuri Alberto said after the match that he is a good partner.
The players were already together on the field in 13 games, totaling 926 minutes together in Alvenegro’s attack. (See details below on each match for the duo.)
Róger Guedes and Yuri Alberto taking a selfie after the Corinthians’ victory over Atlético-GO – Photo: Disclosure / Corinthians
In four other matches, Vitor Pereira made the switch from one to the other.
– We’ve been cooperating a lot, and we understand each other more with each match. I could also give a pass to Roger, but he ended up kicking him away. In my post, he was also in the registry. I think that’s very important for us to get more harmony in this final – added Yuri, who is already thinking about matches against Flamengo.
Corinthians 2 x 1 Atletico-Go goals in the 28th round of the Brazilian League
With 12 goals, Roger Guedes is the team’s top scorer this season. Yuri is six years old and is the deputy registrar. The shirt also highlighted the partnership he had with Yuri.
– I agree very well with Yuri. Now we have a very important month, these Brazilian matches to beat Flamengo – expected.
Watch how the partnership is built:
- Corinthians 3 x 1 Curitiba – 66 minutes together
This was Yuri Alberto’s debut, in an attack with Willian and Guedes. The duo started out and were together for 66 minutes, until Roger Geddes was replaced. Yuri played 95.
- Atlético-MG 1 x 2 Corinthians – 19 minutes together
Yuri Alberto started with Edson and Willian, while Guedes came in the first half. The duo only stayed together for 19 minutes, as Yuri was eventually replaced.
- Atlético Go 2 x 0 Corinthians – 48 minutes together
VP vent game. The attack was on Willian, Guedes, and Yuri. The pair stayed together for 48 minutes, as Guedes made way for Edson in the first half.
- Corinthians 1 x 0 Botafogo – We didn’t play together
Mosquito, Giovanni and Roger Geddes played. Yuri started off the bench and entered exactly where Guedes was.
- Corinthians 0 x 2 flamingos – 49 minutes together
In the first game of the Copa Libertadores quarter-finals, Mosquito, Adson and Yuri – who played the entire match – were involved in the attack. Guedes replaced Adson in the first half, and they played together for 49 minutes.
- Aví 1 x 1 Corinthians – 53 minutes together
Timão went with reservations, on the offensive with Lucas Piton, Mosquito and Róger Guedes. Yuri entered the first half in the place of Fabio Santos, and the attacking duo stayed together for 53 minutes.
- Flamingo 1 x 0 Corinthians – We didn’t play together
Upon the return of the Libertadores, the attack fell on Edson, Willian (in his last match) and Yuri. Guedes replaced Yuri in the second half.
- Corinthians 0 x 1 Palmeiras – 96 minutes together
The trio of Mosquitoes, Geddes and Yuri reappeared in the derby. For the first time, they started and completed the game together.
- Corinthians 4 x 1 Atlético-GO – 86 minutes together
With Adson, the duo was chosen as a starter and played a lot. And they left in the 38th minute of the second stage, to make way for Giovanni and Junior Moraes.
- Castle 1 x 0 Corinthians – We didn’t play together
The reserve team played in Castellao, and Yuri was the initiator. Guedes entered the intermission, exactly in place.
- Fluminins 2 x 2 Corinthians – 90 minutes together
Adson, Guedes and Yuri were selected from the start, and the pair stayed together for 90 minutes, until Yuri gave Mateusz Vital a place in the 40th minute of the second half. Guedes continued into the field and tied the match.
- Corinthians 1 x 0 Bragantino – 77 minutes together
Mosquito, Guedes and Yuri were selected as starters, and the pair stayed together for 77 minutes, until Guedes gave way to Mateus Vital in the 28th minute of the final stage.
- Corinthians 2 x 2 Inter – 98 minutes together
Mosquito, Guedes, and Yuri were selected as starters, and the pair stayed together throughout the match.
- Sao Paulo 1×1.5 Corinthians – 70 minutes together
Mosquito, Guedes and Yuri were selected as starters, and the pair stayed together for 70 minutes, until Guedes gave way to Mateus Vital in the 20th minute of the second half.
- Corinthians 3 x 0 fluorescence – 78 minutes together
Mosquito, Guedes and Yuri were selected from the start and played for 78 minutes, until Guedes left and made way for Mateus Vital in the 31st minute of the second half.
- America MG 1 x 0.5 mA Corinthians – We didn’t play together
Reserve team, with Guedes in the starting lineup. Yuri entered the second half exactly in place.
- Corinthians 2 x 1 Atlético-GO – 96 minutes together
Mosquito, Guedes, and Yuri made up the primary trio, and the duo played the entire game.
+ Watch: All about Corinthians In Globo, sportv and ge
“Evil analyst. Explorer. Problem solver. Hardcore zombieaholic. Coffee fan. Writer. Bacon aficionado. Friendly reader.”