February 28, 2024

Americana chokes in hot dog competition – News

A 20-year-old American girl died last weekend after suffocating during a competition over who can eat the fastest sausage in Massachusetts, USA.

On Saturday (16) Madeleine Nichbon participated in a charity contest when she choked and lost consciousness. According to the American NBC channel, doctors were called and carried out the first measures to save the life of the university student while he was still on the site.

Madeleine was taken to a local hospital and then moved to a larger facility in Boston, Massachusetts, where she died on Sunday afternoon (17).

The death of the young woman raised community awareness at Tufts University, where Madeleine studied and was a lacrosse player. About 3,000 students gathered Sunday night with candles in a vigil to celebrate the lives of Americans.

The university’s lacrosse team posted on Instagram Day.